Chapter-6

The waiter was leading me towards the room and Shin was looking at everything with curious eyes. I just chuckled at her.

I opened the room and it fell into complete silence

I opened the room and it fell into complete silence. All of them were looking at me confused. I thought that Shin would feel un comfortable but she just said-"Uh unnie why are they looking at me as I snatched there candy" she said and giggled. I smiled at how her and mine thoughts were same. But it only made them more shock. I made my poker face and made her stand on her legs but did not let go of her hand.

Father-"Soo-ah what-" I cut him off and said.

Soo-ah-"Father can I talk to you in private, you too Mrs. Lee" she was shocked but nodded in understanding. 

But the problem was Shin, she shouldn't be there as I was not sure what they would say or what there response be. I looked at Jisso before walking out. I went towards her and said-"Can you plz take care of her? For few minutes, she won't disturb you. Plz" I pleaded her with my poker face but it some how went soft at the mention of Shin. 

Jisso took her hand in her own and nodded at me. I looked to Shin and said-"Shin wait for me and be a good girl okay?" I asked her softly avoiding the shocked stares I'm getting. She nodded and I turned to Jisso who just assured me with her smile and slight nod.

I felt like I could trust her. I walked out with other two following.

We went out of the room near the balcony to talk. 

Father-"Soo-ah who is that girl?"

Soo-ah-"Father, let me explain you the whole thing." I explained the whole scene which happened few moments ago.

Father-"How can someone do this to an innocent child" he said. Where as Mrs. Lee came towards me and hugged me. It felt nice, her motherly affection which I longed for since mom's death. But I didn't hug her back. She broke the hug and said-"I'm proud of you Soo-ah. You protected an innocent soul today" she said and patted my head.

Father-"So what are we gonna do?" he asked. I sighed and said-"I want to adopt Shin"

They both were shocked to hear me. 

Father-"Soo-ah you need to think clearly. It's a huge responsibility" he said. I can understand his concern but I have made up mind.

Soo-ah-"Father, I'm not doing this out of sympathy. I am adopting her coz I want to. I'll pay for her expenses and every thing. You don't have to worry about her. Also Mrs. Lee, I want your permission too. Can I adopt her?" she smiled and said-"Of-course" she looked at father gesturing him to say something.

Father-"I'll help you and get the legal documents ready" he said and smiled. 

Soo-ah-"Thanks father" He smiled and we went back to the private dine-in.

Meanwhile- (when they were talking)

Jisso's POV-

When she asked me to take care of the little girl, I couldn't help but feel proud. It means that I earned her trust. This was a new side of Soo-ah that we saw, a caring person. As soon as she left, I turned to see others and it looked like they were shocked to the core. I rolled my eyes and turned to the girl. I bend down to her level and said-"Hey sweety, what's your name?" 

"Anneyanghaseyo Unnie, Myself Shin Min-Rah" she said and bowed. I cooed at her cuteness and chuckled. 

Rose-"That's a beautiful name for a pretty girl like you Shin" she said politely.

Shin blushed at her compliment and everyone was awe at her cuteness. While me and black pink where talking to Shin. The boys were going crazy about who she was to Soo-ah. I called them towards me. Lisa gave Shin air pods and she was listening to songs.

Suga-"Can someone tell me WTF!! is going on" he said annoyed. Jin smacked his head and said-"Suga you brat there is kid here" he hissed.

Tae-"Well maybe she is Soo-ah's daughter" he said making me choke on air. No way Shin is her daughter.

Jennie-"Tae you are dumber than an average 1 year old"

Tae-"Yah!!! I'm not dumb" he said.

Jin-"Sh!!! Hey little girl" he said looking at the girl who took off the air pods.

Shin-"yah! Ajhussi!! I'm not a little girl!! I'm 8 years old" she said.

Everyone was stunned at her statement but the next everyone burst out into laughter except SeokJin. He was fuming and ready to erupt like a volcanoe.

Jin-"Yah! you brat!!! how dare you call me Ajhussi. Does this WWH face look old to you!! I and Jisso are twins so why are you calling me Ajhussi" he raged in anger.

 Does this WWH face look old to you!! I and Jisso are twins so why are you calling me Ajhussi" he raged in anger

We thought that she might laugh at this but she got scared and the next thing she said broke my heart. Shin was sweating badly, her lips were trembling and she flinched badly.

 Shin was sweating badly, her lips were trembling and she flinched badly

Shin-"Plz don't beat me" she said stammerring. Tears were brimming from her eyes continuously and the next moment Soo-ah came inside the room and her eyes went wide seeing her crying badly. I think this is the end of our bond, she won't trust us. She embraced Shin and patted her back while scanning us. I can see Jin was feeling guilty for the sudden out burst but it wasn't his fault.

Jisso-"Soo-ah I-" she cut me off and said something that shocked us.

Soo-ah-"It's not your fault Seok Jin" she said. AND SMILED!!!! (reassuringly), I think I might go crazy!!

Soo-ah's POV-

It's not his fault, I have seen him ramble others play fully and he tried to do the same to Shin but she even flinch when she is with me. I know he must be feeling guilty for scaring her but it's not his fault. 

Shin-"Unnie-" I cut her off and said-"Don't cry big girl." I said.

"Also, Shin don't be scared of them they won't hurt you. None of us will!" I said and she smiled at me.

Shin-"Okay, Unnie" she said and smiled at me.

Jin-"Ah Sorry Shin if I scared you"

Shin-"Ajhussi don't apologize" She chimed. Ajhussi!!!  My eyes went wide!

Jin-"Yah you brat" Shin giggled at his annoying face.

Jisso-"Why don't we have something to eat," she said. I nodded.

We had our food and left for the mansion.