Chapter-5

Every one was having break fast except Soo-ah she was just sitting there and glaring at food.

Food be like: Bitch what have I done!!

 She does not like to have break fast in morning and it's habitual to her.

Mrs. Lee-"Kids what you were doing this morning? I could hear the hustling" she asked drawing every one's attention. And they just looked at Soo-ah who was still quiet.

Suga-"Mom Soo-ah was searching for her kitten" he said and shrugged his shoulder.

Mrs. Lee nodded but Jungkook said something that gained Soo-ah's attention.

Jungkook-"But what was she doing in your room hyung?" he said eyeing Tae. Tae looked like a deer caught in light. He saw Soo-ah glaring at him as if asking him 'Bitch what were you doing with my cat'

 He saw Soo-ah glaring at him as if asking him 'Bitch what were you doing with my cat'

He tried to run away but Jimin and Rose caught him and made him sit back. He smiled nervously, Soo-ah threw him another glare and rose her eye brows in a questioning manner.

Everyone was looking at Taehyung now hoping for a reply.

Tae-"Uh   When I was sleeping this morning I heard her meowing from your room. I c-came inside the r-room and saw her cuddling the pill-low so I took her with me" he stamerred and smiled sheepishly. 

Jisso-"Uh Tae you shouldn't enter a girl's room without her permission"

Tae-"Sorry Noona" he said.

Soo-ah-"No-one I repeat No-one is allowed to touch my cat" she said in a cold voice startling everyone. She stood up and left for school.

Mr. Kim heavily sighed and said-"Sorry kids, she is just not used to having many people around. And Caramel is the only person she has" he said and walked out leaving the siblings in shock.

Time Skip- 

After school Soo-ah directly went to the mall as Mr. Kim called her and asked her to come to mall for the wedding shopping. She parked her car and went inside the mall.

 She parked her car and went inside the mall

Soo-ah's POV-

As soon as I stepped into the mall, by blood boiled to see the person standing with my father and rest of the step family. It was Jason. My father didn't knew that he cheated on me and I don't even want to tell him as he will just see me as a weakling. I don't want him to see me as a burden. And Jason is taking advantage of this.