Chapter-18

Soo-ah entered Vincenzo's company with Suga and Hobi. She had her usual poker face same goes with Suga but Hobi gave a small smile to the employee's who were bowing to the trio. Soo-ah was well respected even before she became the chair woman specially in his company, and who might not know Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok. 

(There names are same like real life, coz they were all adopted by Miss Lee Haneuel. Rest will be explained in the story)

They entered the office without knocking, the duo were confused but it soon make sense to them when they saw Vincenzo

They entered the office without knocking, the duo were confused but it soon make sense to them when they saw Vincenzo. He came and hugged Soo-ah and shook hands with the other two.

Vincenzo-"Well I didn't expect you two here" he said while shaking hands with Suga.

Suga-"You expect us to leave our sister with a guy all alone" he said. While Soo-ah felt a soothing feeling in her heart. Where as Vincenzo just scoffed,

Vincenzo-"She is my best friend! Okay!!, And we have known each other for quite a long time." he said proudly.

Hobi-"But still you are a guy" he said as they sat down.

Suga-"Or Not?" he said sarcastically.

Vincenzo-"Well, you can ask that from your sister after 9 months" he said and smirked. Where as Hobi spat the water he was drinking on his face, where as the girl was unbothered of the chaos and bickering.

 Where as Hobi spat the water he was drinking on his face, where as the girl was unbothered of the chaos and bickering

And before you start thinking that Soo-ah and Vincenzo, no they didn't have any kind of xxx. He is just saying this to tease the duo.

Suga-"Wtf!!!!!" he said.

Soo-ah-"Grow up Kids!! And to clear things out he is fooling you two and teasing, we are just friends" she said coldly. 

Vincenzo-"Sadly" he said earning a glare from her.

Suga sighed feeling relieved where as Hobi glared at him too.

Vincenzo-"So, you guys can join us at the rooftop" he said and the trio just nodded.

Hobi-"But you told us that you are meeting up for work" he said to Soo-ah.

Vincenzo-"Yeah, but we aren't professional with each other. We prefer to work with peace and fresh air so we made our very own cafe/lounge rooftop" he swinged the door open to a beautiful lounge area.