Chapter-55

Soo-ah and Vincenzo broke the kiss and looked at each other, staring deeply. Out of nowhere, Vincenzo smirked and the girl squinted her brows and said-"What?" He smirked wider and said-"Finally! You got your first kiss." She raised her brows and smirked, "This wasn't my first kiss." Vincenzo tensed up and looked at her thinking, 'Did someone kissed her? What is that dick Eunwoo? I'll tear him apart' he fumed. "Who?" he asked with a serious tone. Soo-ah smiled and said-"I think his name was Song Joong-ki. You know when we went to the undercover mission." This time he looked at her in shock, his cheeks turned a deep shade of red. "You remember?" he asked. Soo-ah chuckled, she pulled him closer and connected there forehead and said-"How can I forget when my first love finally kissed me?" Vincenzo blushed even more, Soo-ah cooed at him and said-"You look so cute when you blush!" Vincenzo rolled his eyes and pulled her closer and burried his face in her neck. 

"I love you Soo-ah."

She smiled softly and said-"I love you too Vincenzo."

The two were enjoying there moment when Soo-ah's eyes snapped open and she sprinted towards the living room leaving behind a dumbfounded Vincenzo. "I'll be back!" she yelled and made her way towards the living room. "LISA! TAEHYUNG OPPA!" she yelled in top of her lungs. The others almost tripped over there own legs. Lisa ran from her room towards her with a hair dryer in hand as a 'weapon'. Where as Tae was having the time of his life walking patiently with a grin towards her. "Why are you shouting? I thought someone just choked you!" Lisa said. Soo-ah rolled her eyes and dragged the two towards her room. She locked and looked at the two with a huge grin, Tae reflected her with his as he was the master mind to the kiss where as looked at them with squinted eyes.

 She locked and looked at the two with a huge grin, Tae reflected her with his as he was the master mind to the kiss where as looked at them with squinted eyes

"He confessed." she said with a bright smile. Lisa broke into a huge grin and the two hugged Soo-ah. They were squealing when they spotted the brightest smile on her lips they have ever seen. Soo-ah noticed the two's gaze on her and said-"What?" "Nothing! Now let's tell this to the others." Lisa said and beamed. Soo-ah nodded when a knock interrupted them, "Come in" she said and Suga entered, "Well, sorry to interrupt but Soo-ah we have some work." he said.  Soo-ah then realized that she has to talk about the moving, she nodded as her smile dropped and she moved out towards her parents room. The two entered to see the old couple sitting in the couch while drinking tea and talking softly.

 The two entered to see the old couple sitting in the couch while drinking tea and talking softly