Chapter-73

Soo-ah was standing in the middle of nowhere, the sky was dark and aggressive as it shrieked with thunder but not rain. In a blink of an eye, she was in the Kim mansion. The first thing she saw was the darkness that engulfed the mansion, sitting on one of the couches was Mr. Kim, he looked at her in horror. Stumbling on his foot he backed away in terror, that's when she noticed that her body was drained with blood.... which wasn't hers. She moved ahead without her will and in a snap, Mr. Kim was lying on the floor lifeless. She killed him. Soo-ah tried to defend against her own mind but she felt caged, Moving up the stairs she got inside the first room which happened to be Namjoon's. He was sitting on one of the arm chair's, looking up he saw her but didn't backed away. He looked at her with a sad smile and hugged her while saying-"We looked for you everywhere." But.......      

Namjoon looked at her with the same sad smile and fell on the floor with blood oozing out of his guts as Soo-ah pulled out the dagger. Moving forward towards Jin's room, she saw Jisso and Jin pulling trigger against each other. And they were gone, Soo-ah wanted to scream, stop, run, die but she couldn't even move a limb like she was paralyzed. Hearing the gunshot, Hobi rushed towards his hyungs room to see the mess, his usual sunshine face was densed and depressed. His beautiful face had dark circles, without letting him speak Soo-ah stabbed him and pushed him away. She walked towards Jennie's room, the said girl was standing on the window sill as she looked back at her and said-"All because of you.. " Soo-ah felt her heart clench as she jumped out of the window. She calmly looked out to see her dead body. She wanted to cry badly but her body was not in her control, her expression where cold as ice. Next was Rose's room, she saw her lying on the floor as Jack her boyfriend also an agent aimed at her and pulled the trigger. 

He stood there blankly as she moved towards Jimin's room, coming inside she saw the boy hiding something in his closet as he looked at her with stone cold expression. Soo-ah pulled out her gun and aimed at his heart just like he did, she pulled the trigger as he dropped life-less on the ground. Moving towards the closet, she opened it to see Shin closing her eyes and ears terrified of everything going around. Soo-ah felt her heart clench as she saw the poor girl shivering in fright, she closed the door as she internally sighed in relief but her breath hitched as her hand moved and aimed at the closet and shot. 

Blood came out of the closet as she felt her world stop but her legs moved towards Taehyung's room. The boy was staring blankly, his eyes trained towards her as he stood up and faced her. He shockingly hugged her and said-"One last hug before we part away sweetheart." Breaking the hug he backed away with open arms and said-"You were always our sister.... but I guess the fate wasn't our side." She pulled the trigger and looked at him blankly as he fell limplessly on the ground. She moved towards Lisa's room but her heart was aching to turn around and go back to Taehyung. She got inside the girl's room to see her lying on her bed, Soo-ah grabbed a pillow as she began to block her breathing and choke her. Lisa tried to move around but it all went to vain as she soon stopped and her hands fell on either side of the bed. 

Agonizing pain is what she felt in her heart, her soul was getting murdered as she saw her family, her home dying from her own hands.

Soo-ah came inside Jungkook's room as she saw Mrs. Kim and Jungkook on the balcony, the two seem to be arguing but Soo-ah came in between as the two looked at her. Before either of them could say anything Soo-ah stabbed Mrs. Kim and pushed her from the balcony. She looked at Jungkook who had tears in his eyes, pulling out her gun she shot him as well. 

She heard commotion in the living room as she moved towards the stair, Yoongi was on his knees as he saw his dad's dead body. He was crying his heart out, hearing the sound of heels he looked up to see her. Her heart clenching at the sight of older crying when he pulled out his gun, she wished for him to shoot her as he aimed at her. But  a shiver ran down her spine when she pulled the gun to his temples. She wanted to stop him but couldn't even move a limb. "We were better off without you."

*Gunshot*

Soo-ah felt her whole world stop, but it was nowhere near end. Coming back to her room she saw a figure  standing near the glass wall. The figure turned as it gave a better view of his face, Vincenzo. 

He smiled a bit at her and said-"I love you Soo-ah, I will always love you." he began to walk away from her as the walls seem to open and he fell in a pit of darkness that consumed him completely. She dropped on her knees as she snapped out of the spell and was back on the middle of nowhere, she looked around and saw dead bodies. She fell on the ground staring at the aggressive thunders as the rain started but it wasn't water droplets, it was blood. She felt hands crawling up on her from everywhere as it started to choke her, the darkness started to consume her and sprawled her body over. Her breath hitched when she heard something, "You killed them.. "

"Soo-ah wake up!" 

"Soo-ah!! Open your eyes sweetheart"

Soo-ah opened her eyes to be met with her room's ceiling, she looked at the source of the voice. It was Jin, it was so far the worst nightmare she ever had. She looked at the spot where Vincenzo stood in her nightmare. Her dad, Shin, Mrs. Lee and her siblings. Everyone died. She killed them.

"Hey! It's okay! It was a nightmare." he said as he rocked her back and forth. Soo-ah's breathing calmed down but not for long. Her mind went back to club's incident, her body went limp as she remembered the man's expression. She lightly pushed Jin away as she wiped the sweat bead and the tears that slipped. It was the first for Jin to see her going through a nightmare, he felt his heart ache seeing her going through it. 

Soo-ah stumbled as she got up from her bed, she was still in her black dress from the club. Jin helped her to stand straight without speaking a word. She walked towards the living as the older followed her silently. As she came inside the living room, all the eyes wandered to her making her un-comfortable, she went towards kitchen not noticing the worried gazes that lingered around her. "Stop looking at me." she snarled while going towards the kitchen counter. Pulling out a glass of water, she called for one of her maids who handed her medicine box. She pulled out her tablets and was about to eat it when a hand stopped her, she looked at the person. It was Yoongi, he made her sit and said calmly-"Eat this before having medicines." She remembered his betrayed expression as he killed himself because of her.

She scoffed and said-"Don't act like you care!" Suga looked at her with soft expression as he repeated himself, "Eat this." She looked at him and then at the food, she threw it away and it crashed on the floor. "I TRIED TO KILL YOU!! WHAT PART OF IT IS THAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!" she yelled at him but Suga pulled her into a hug. She tried to push him away but Suga flicked her forehead and said-"I'm older than you! You brat! Don't shout at me." She stopped pushing him and buried her face in her hands as she saw that everyone was looking at her with soft gazes. Suga made her look at him and said-"You have been skipping medicines didn't you?" She nodded her head, Vincenzo was having a hard time looking at her breaking figure, he slowly made his way out of the kitchen to get some fresh air. 

"Please s-stop! Leave me a-alone." Soo-ah said with breaking voice. Suga shook his head and said-"You are a part of our family too Soo-ah! I told you right.. No matter what! you will always be our family." "And no one can say that you are not a part of it or an intruder. Not me, not you, no one in the world can say this." Jisso said joining the hug as Soo-ah looked at her with her red puffy eyes. Jungkook snickered and said-"No matter if you look like a pig but we still love you."

Jin flicked his forehead and said-"You are the one who is pig here you muscle pig." He said as the others laughed and joined the hug. The siblings snuggled to each other's embrace in the hug as Soo-ah snuggled to Suga's chest who was closest to her. 

"Everything will be fine" he said and winked at her as she chuckled at his older brother.