Chapter-68

*Hiccup* "I think I should get married, I'm getting old." a completely wasted Yoongi said, "You don't even have a girlfriend." Soo-ah said while looking at him with a scrunched up face, the two were completely drunk and blabbering nonsense. Yoongi just shrugged his shoulders and said-"I am too cool for these things." Soo-ah rolled her eyes and said-"You are gonna stay single for the rest of your life, I curse you." Suga glared at her in response and said-"If I will stay single then I won't let you get married. We will stay single together dear sister." Soo-ah's eyes turned misty, as she let out an airy chuckle, "A person like me can never be your sister. I'm just Agent Moon." she said while smiling sadly. Yoongi scoffed and said-"Coming to our life and winning us was your choice but leaving us would be ours sweetheart, take it as a warning... that if anyone tries to snatch you away from us then sorry to say sweetheart but we are no less than a demon." his dark tone send chills down her spine as she looked at him with a blank gaze as he stood up and strode towards his room, She sinked back on the couch and continued sipping on her glass.

------------------------------------------------------------

The other siblings except Suga and Soo-ah were sitting in one of the cottage rooms in silence. Jisso was the one to break the silence, "How are we going to get our sister back?" everyone snapped there head towards her, "What? Old feuds aside, it's about loosing her forever, no way in hell I'm letting her go." she said with a growl. Namjoon nodded in agreement, "Noona is right, we have to win her back. No matter what!" he said with a determination in his tone. "Yeah! Let's keep hogging her.." Jungkook said with a smile, Jimin stormed out of the room without uttering a word. Tae sighed and followed his twin, the twin pair walked out to the living room to see Soo-ah lying on the couch with an empty wine bottle on the ground and a broken glass.

 Tae sighed and followed his twin, the twin pair walked out to the living room to see Soo-ah lying on the couch with an empty wine bottle on the ground and a broken glass

The twins shared a known look and Jimin picked her up and moved her to her room, Tae was silently watching the two. Jimin tucked her to bed and the two walked out of the cottage towards the lake. "Jimin, What's wrong?" the younger twin ask with concern, the said person sighed and said-"She won't forgive us Tae." tears welled up in Jimin's eyes as he talked, "I almost killed her but she still covered for us knowing that if the truth came out she has to go through it's consequences. I can't even look at her in the eye after what I did!" he said as his head draped back for support. Tae rubbed his sides and said-"It's not just your fault Jimin-ie we are all at fault. But we can't just loose her, did you forget what hyung told us, she have mental health issues. We need to support her and help her through like we did to each other." Jimin looked at his twin, "How are we going to do it?" he said with a smile.

"Well about that I have a plan like always and you guys can come out now." Tae said, Jimin looked back to see all of his siblings except the two savage alcoholics were there. He rolled his eyes and said-"Have you guys ever heard the word privacy?" Jennie scoffed and said-"Have you ever heard the word idiot coz that what you are." "Nonna!!" Jimin whined, "What's the plan Tae?" Jisso asked. Tae smirked and said-"We have to kidnap someone to get information out about her." "And who exactly?" Namjoon asked, Tae gave him a smug look and said-"Our future brother in law, Song Joong-Ki." "HELL NAH!!!!!! She won't marry him!! She is too young to get married!!" Jin said. Jisso nodded her head and said-"She is a kid and if she get's married to him then he will take her away from us!!" the two elders panicked and the others looked at the with done look. "Oppa! Unnie! he said future for a reason." Rose deadpanned the two. "Okay, when she is 40 she can, but only if he let her live with us." Jisso said but Jin argued, "No way in hell! she has to be a 60 at least" he said. "Hyung we are on a mission to kidnap Vincenzo and here you are bickering about appropriate age to get married!!!" Namjoon said. "Yeah!! AND why do you think Vincenzo will help us!!? He was glaring at us, must have murdered us if it wasn't for whatever stopped him." Hoseok said. "That's why we need to kidnap him hyung and blackmail him." Tae said with a smirk. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Vincenzo just came back with some groceries and things they might need for few days, he was in the Kitchen and it was quite late at night as he needed to do some of his works. He was walking towards Soo-ah's room to check up on her when he heard commotions behind his back, his hand went towards his dagger. In a blink of an eye he turned and almost stabbed Namjoon if it wasn't was for his reflexes to defend himself. "Wtf!!!!" he said when he saw it was him. "What do you think you are doing sneaking up on me!!" he whisper yelled. Namjoon had a calm face, "Kidnapping?" Vincenzo was hit on the head not too politely as the siblings had a tough time tying him.

"What the fuck do you guys want!!!?" he shouted. "WE need your help." Jungkook said while icing his black eye given by the man himself. Vincenzo was well built agent and the boys had a hard time coz the maknae's were not at all prepared for it. Vincenzo's face was bruised up, Jungkook had a black eye, Taehyung's lip was busted and Jimin had bruised scar on his nose. "And you think I will help you." Vincenzo scoffed. "We knew you won't but I have something that... might change your decision." Tae said with a smirk.

He showed him something that made him look at it with shock, "Where did you even get that from!!?" he yelled. It was a pic from an undercover mission, he was supposed to allure the target and get her out of her clan. Soo-ah didn't knew about it, much to Vincenzo's dismay Tae was there and for a second he thought that he was cheating on Soo-ah but he didn't come to any conclusions as the next day the girl was reported arrested as an illegal human trafficker. But just for proof he clicked a pic. "Where did you even get that from?!!" he growled, Hobi looked at the pic and his eyes turned as he glared at the tied up male. "Are you cheating on my sister!!" he said darkly, "No dumbass, it was a mission." he growled back. "I know! But if Soo-ah got to know then it would really be a problem for you hyung." Tae said with a smirk. Vincenzo glared at him and said-"What do you want!?" he asked in an annoyed tone.

"Help us to get her back."