Chapter-30

After Vincenzo left, my step-siblings were talking among themselves and Shin was talking and giggling with Jimin

After Vincenzo left, my step-siblings were talking among themselves and Shin was talking and giggling with Jimin. I sighed heavily and the thought kept repeating in my head-"It's not like you care of what other do!". Mt thoughts were crashed by one of our investers. He was a decent man but still arrogant.

Author's POV-

Mr. Kang-"Hello Miss Soo-ah" he said elegantly. He was a man in his late thirties. Although Soo-ah was quiet young yet popular coz of her beauty features. She looked bowed a little in courtesy.

Soo-ah-"Hello Mr. Kang" she said professionally.

Mr. Kang-"I didn't knew that you new Black Pink and BTS" he said amused with a polite smile.

Soo-ah-"You will get to know about it soon" she said looking at her father who walked towards the center and held Mrs. Lee Haneuel's hand. 

Mrs. Lee-"Hello everyone and thank you for coming to our party" she said warmly while holding hands with Mr. Kim. They looked at each other and waved there interwined hands in air and said in unison-"We are engaged". they said and cheering and clapping erupted in the hall. Everyone were amused and shocked to see two well built business partners are getting married.

Mr. Kang was now full aware that how she knew Black Pink and BTS, he gave a grinn and congragulate Soo-ah.

Mr. Kang-"Well, one hell of a surprise I must say Miss Kim, anyways congrats all of you" he said. Soo-ah nodded her head and excused herself from the people who stared at her. She hated this attention, she went around looking for Irene. She spotted her near a corner using her phone.

She walked towards Irene and patted her shoulders to gain attention, she looked up and saw Soo-ah

She walked towards Irene and patted her shoulders to gain attention, she looked up and saw Soo-ah. Like always she gave her warmest smile and hugged her, Soo-ah was quiet attached to Irene since she was the only one except Vincenzo to whom she talked to.

Irene-"How you holding up with this shit" she asked where as Soo-ah just shrugged her shoulders and muttered a small 'fine'. Irene and Soo-ah were having there drink and Irene doing the talking work where as the latter just nodding and listening to her relation ships struggles.