Question for you all

Please read and comment on the following. I want to know if I should write this story and if people would actually read it.

Called - The Flee From Power

World war 3 started. The entire U.S. Government has been killed. Except the secret girl president. Problem: she's 14. After fleeing the country to save her life she must return to save the country instead. Hope has almost been extinguished. When she returns hope rekindles.

"We've been driving for days on end, trying to return to America. 'The country in ruins' as its now called. Through Mexico- the place in civil war, South America- the continent fighting itself. There's little hope left. The five traveling with me are all I need to carry on. Misty (Stormy), Heidi(woodsy), Commander Debbie (C J. --400), Turner (TJ), Connor (Alpha), and myself. Samantha Schmidt. President Schmidt as they call me. Blowing up the 'whistle' or dam. Fighting the world that's against us. Very few allies. Most are fake. We trust no one. All I need to do is reach America. Rekindle their hope. The think they're fighting for nothing but a ruined country. I can't let that go on."
~President Schmidt

Please tell me if you all would read this and if you think others might enjoy it. I need all the help I can get from your guys. Love you all!

Samigirl101