Chapter 31: Harry's POV

So maybe I'm not evil after all. 'Cause remember, when this story is done, Chaos come to town!!!!!!

When Percy entered a room, it always turned into chaos. But this time definitely took the prize.

It went like this:

•Percy Jackson appeared and said something
•Lucius got punched in the face by Percy Jackson
•The majority of the Order appeared and started fighting
•Percy Jackson got slapped by a blonde girl who I remembered was Annabeth
•Now the fighting is still going on while I'm making a list
•I decide to finally help out

I ran over to my friends and get them all together since Voldemort's followers were a little preoccupied fighting the Order.

I took charge of my small group. "Okay, guys I need you to listen. You all need to leave now. They won't hesitate to kill you all. I have a small chance. Just leave and go get help. We might be able to reveal these people and possibly Voldemort as collateral damage to them. Please, I need you guys to listen."

"Harry! We can't just leave you!" Ginny said, tears in her eyes.

"You have to! They are all here because I was stupid enough to believe Kreacher. Please, this might be our only chance of revealing Voldemort!"

Hermione's face fell, as did the rest of them. "All right," she said.

"But if you die, mate, I'll kill you," Ron stated seriously. I couldn't help my laugh from escaping. It was like we completely forgot there was a battle behind us.

They left and I turned around. Percy was fighting Bellatrix, Annabeth fighting whoever came near her, Lupin was fighting another two masked Death Eaters with Tonks by his side. Mad Eye was also fighting. It was amusing to watch his eye whirl, but it made me dizzy.

I entered the outskirts of the battle, watching everyone and using spells as needed. I stunned a couple Death Eaters before I turned towards Percy.

I have to admit, I was entranced watching his fight with Bellatrix. Using nothing but his sword and a spell or two, Percy Jackson was a demon while fighting her. Bellatrix aimed to kill; that much was obvious. Percy aimed only to incapacitate her, not wanting to be the one to cause her demise.

That was his fatal mistake.

As Bellatrix sent a curse his way, Percy blocked it with a shield spell, and sent it flying away. But it was a decoy. Percy got close enough to Bellatrix to knock her out, when she stopped the façade.

And amidst the chaos of the room, Bellatrix Lestrange sent Percy Jackson toppling through the veil.

"Percy!" Annabeth screamed.

But he was already dead.

So I might not be as evil. I did give you another small update today.

But...

I killed Percy.

In my defense, I did say I wanted this story different and very few people kill off main characters.

:D I'm happy with it.

Love y'all

Samigirl