Chapter 16 Harry's POV

I don't own HP, PJO, or HoO.

Dreams stink. I swear, I just happened to almost reach the door and failed. I know with Occumency lessons I'm supposed to stop the dreams, but I can't. I'm no good at it.

DA is a complete success. We started Patronus Charms and everyone seems to be getting it down. Percy's been a real help too. It's dangerous for him to do this, but that's why we all value him much. He cares more about us being able to defend ourselves more than his job.

Nice guy.

So Umbridge called me to her office to talk today. It worried me. Did she know about DA? Was it about Dumbledore? Did the ministry find Sirius?

I walked into her office; my mind buzzing and brimming with questions. But I knew better than to ask. The ministry would gain more knowledge than if I just stayed quiet.

(AN// I don't remember if the twins cause mayhem where they fly away with this interrogation or another. To speed things along I'm just going to say it's this one.)

"Hello, Mr. Potter. Please. Come sit."

I sat down, nervous about what was occurring.

"Would you like a drink? A cup of tea? Milk? Water?"

"I'm good. No thanks."

"Oh, but I insist."

I was skeptical about what was going on, but I knew I had to accept.

"Tea then."

She smiled and turned around, making a big show of adding milk to the cup. She placed it in front of me with a "Drink up now."

I was about take a sip when I saw a cat plate. It's electric blue eyes reminded me of Moody. What would he say if he saw me drinking tea from someone I never trusted?

Constant vigilance most likely.

I pretended to drink it.

"Good. Good. Now," she faces me full on. "Where is Albus Dumbledore?"

"I don't know," I said to quickly.

"Drink up. Drink up."

I took another "sip".

She asked again. Again I said I didn't know. But then she asked the million dollar question that had me receive a mini heart attack.

"Where is Sirius Black?"

I said I didn't know. Umbridge looked unconvinced.

It was the boom that saved me.

All of a sudden we heard a loud BANG! and everything went into chaos. She told me she would see me again soon and I fled her office.

I needed to tell Ron and Hermione about this.

What Umbridge was talking to me about. Not the noise. I've no doubt that it's Fred and George. They told us to be prepared today.

I ran into the hallway only to see the twins cornered. I was smiling. They called their brooms with Accio after insulting the pink toad.

Then they flew off into the distance.

I wish I could do that.

But the toad moved my broom.

Rumor says its guarded by a security troll.

Poop.

Well our OWLs started taking place and so many kids were flipping out. Madam Pomphrey (AN spelling?) had to deliver multiple calming droughts a day. I was surprised I hadn't cracked.

I was also surprised that DLADA didn't have an OWL. Just a small physical exam with you fighting. It was fun.

I had noticed Percy had been keeping a closer eye on me than usual. I think he knows about my dreams.

But unless he was reading my mind...

No!

Percy wouldn't do that!

Ever!

He's not like that. He just cares. Maybe I'm giving off a weird vibe or something? Demigods can sense that can't they?

Probably. They seem all powerful and stuff.

I shook my head, exiting my daze. Still have potions homework to do. Yuck.

Sorry it took so long guys. 617 words should NOT take this long. I feel bad about it. But tbh I've kinda spent more time reading fan-fiction then actually writing it. *laughs nervously* Yeah so thanks for putting up with me. I'm gonna start doing questions for y'all to answer.

I might give a shoutout if I feel like it. Or if the answer is awesome beyond Hover Dam and the pile of rocks. (Let's see who gets it. Mwahaha)

Kk. So it's:

WHAT ARE THE 4 MOST POPULAR NICK-NAMES FOR PERCY?

First answer WILL get a shoutout.

Love y'all

Samigirl