Chapter 25: 3rd POV

I'm going to do a release video to say which story I do first. It'll be on my YouTube account: Samigirl 101. Make sure there's a space. I already have the "prologue" of the Chaos story created (it was a while ago) and I read it on the video. Go check it out.

"Cru--"

"Wait!" Hermione yelled.

Umbridge stopped the spell and looked eagerly at her. "Yes? What is it?!"

Hermione looked crestfallen. She glanced at the members of the DA inside the room apologetically. "I-I- Oh Harry I'm sorry! But we need to tell her! I won't let you get tortured because of this!"

Umbridge strode over to Hermione excitedly. "What? What do I need to be told?"

Hermione glanced at Harry. She let her head droop. "Harry... we need to tell her. About--about the weapon."

Harry looked at Hermione, confused, but let her keep talking. Neither had their wand anyway.

Umbridge seemed to buy it. "Weapon? What weapon?"

Hermione raised her head and said, "Something Dumbledore had us make. It's finished and we wanted to tell him. But we couldn't find him! We searched everywhere! Hogsmeade, Diagonal Alley, London! We can't find him!"

"Of course he wouldn't be there you twit. Albus Fumbledore isn't that stupid! Now where is this weapon now?"

Hermione shook her head. "Oh no. I'm not saying anything while their here." She gestured her head to Malfoy and the other captors. "This isn't something that should be in student hands. Who knows what they'd do."

Umbridge didn't believe her at first, but then she saw Malfoy's late coverup of want. She turned back to Hermione.

"Very well. You and Mr. Potter shall lead me to the weapon. Everyone else, stay here and make sure they don't get away."

Malfoy spoke up now. "Professor, are you sure you don't need someone else to come too? I mean--"

"Mr. Malfoy I am positive a certified ministry official can handle themselves against two wand less teenagers. Now you two, let's go."

Harry eyed Hermione but she had kept her façade of crying about the "weapon".

This would be interesting.

Fill in the blank:
Percy ___ _____ ____ _____ the gods.

Percy knew something was going on since the noises started.

Fred and George were just like the Stoll brothers. They were great pranksters, but easy to tell what was happening when it went BOOM! Percy knew that Harry was going to try for something almost immediately after Annabeth told him her dream when she arrived.

He had tried to keep Harry in line. But that didn't work so well. He must have attempted to contact Sirius. But he wouldn't get a hold of him. Percy really needed to talk to Harry before he got in trouble.

Oh wait a minute: Harry's outside with Hermione and Umbridge.

Too late.

Let's just stalk them shall we?

Remember to check out the YouTube channel for sneak peaks of other stories!!