Epilogue & 19 Years Later

Due to suggestion, I'm doing a two-parted epilogue in a single part. The 19 years later and my own epilogue. Enjoy!

And I'm going to delete most story parts that aren't updates after new story is up.

3rd POV

It was an easy choice.

Percy and Annabeth had been in Elysium for about two months, catching up with old friends. Then they decided to be reborn.

When Percy had first arrived on the outskirts of Elysium after being judged, no one was around. He knew it would likely be that way. Few people ever arrive in Elysium. No one would be waiting.

Percy walked into the center of the place. It was a strange feeling, being fully aware of his death. But it didn't bother him as much as it could have. No. In fact, Percy felt at peace with his new lot in life, death, whatever you call it.

Once he arrived with the people, it was quite amusing. It seemed everyone thought Percy would be immortal. They told him they were able to watch what happened in the world above, and truly wished he hadn't died.

Percy watched Annabeth die.

He had to admit; it was a clever trick.

Annabeth had weakened Voldemort's hold on the Horcruxes and Harry enough for him to not notice when one was destroyed or Harry looked into his mind.

But he did hate having to watch her die.

So he didn't. He ran out to the entry way. He knew Annabeth would be judged into Elysium. She had to be.

He waited.

What felt like years was only hours, but the hours dragged on.

Finally, guessing that Annabeth wouldn't be judged today, he turned around.

Percy began his walk back into Elysium when he was flipped from behind.

"Giving up on me so easily?" Ghostabeth asked.

Percy smiled. This would be a fun afterlife.

19 YEARS LATER

Harry and his family walked into the pole to enter platform 9 3/4.

James, Harry's oldest son, was bounding along, excited to go back to Hogwarts. Albus, Harry's middle child, was entering his first year, and was understandably nervous. Ginny and Harry's youngest child, was a girl by the name of Lily, after Harry's late mum, and she was quite upset about not being able to go to Hogwarts yet.

"Come along now, children," Ginny called over her shoulder to Albus and Lily.

Harry looked back. It was easy to tell Albus was upset over something. He slowed down to catch him.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked him.

Albus's head shot up. "Nothing," he said.

Harry's face fell into an awkward concerned frown. "I know something is wrong Albus. What is it?"

Albus sighed. "What if I get put into Slytherin?"

Harry almost laughed. "Why would that bother you?"

"James said all the bad people go to Slytherin. He said I would go there!" Albus seemed near to tears at that moment. Harry realized how much this actually effected him.

"Albus Severus," Harry began, "you were named after two of the best headmasters Hogwarts has ever seen. One of them was a Slytherin and probably the bravest man I knew. You don't need to worry about your house. It won't effect how we feel about you. And," Harry added as an afterthought, "if you really don't want Slytherin, the hat will listen to you."

"Really?" Albus questioned with wide eyes.

"Yes," Harry answered. "It did for me, anyway."

Harry never spoke of his Hogwarts days. So this small tidbit of information was actually quite a lot for the boy.

Albus nodded. "Alright."  He allowed Harry to lead him onto the train.

The family had met up with Hermione and Ron's. The spike until the train left and the kids were on.

Before they left, Hermione asked the other three adults, "Do you see those two people?"

She was pointing to a couple off to the side. They were examining the train as it left the station. The girl had honey blonde hair, he couldn't see her eyes. The boy had Raven black hair. And sea green eyes.

Harry's breath hitched. He remembered the stories of Elysium he had looked into. Rebirth.

He gazed at them more carefully, and decided to approach them.

"Hello," he said. "My name is Harry Potter."

The man smiled. There! It was Percy Jackson's lopsided grin! Harry's heart soared a little more. But he didn't dare to hope for to much. They, after all, would not remember him. They had to drink from the Lethe to return. Their names probably changed too.

"I'm Percy Jones," the man said.

"And I'm Annabeth Connors," the woman stated.

Harry knew, that in that moment, he had to befriend these young "wizards". Although they might be now. Who knew? The two had felt a connection and needed to be here for some reason. Harry was going to be that reason.

As they left the station talking with each other, Harry thought of something, something that really struck him hard.

Even in rebirth, love held more power than memory loss.

Awwwwwww.

What a sappy ending.

ENDING

HOLY CRAP GUYS I FINISHED A STORY!

WHEN I WROTE THIS PART, THIS STORY HAD 278K VIEWS!!!!

OK FIRST OF ALL:

Thank you guys so much! I never even thought this would get 1K let alone 278K! It goes up every day! It's amazing!

SECOND:

Who's ready for the Chaos Story?!?!

It's coming to town when this would have been updated. Eek!

It is not to late for you to make a cover and send it in. PM me for details.

Guys, thank you so much for this! You all make this worth all the writers block and whatnot.

Love y'all so much. Siriusly, you don't even know.

Samigirl
~the author with a finished story