Chapter 32: Harry's POV

You will hate me even more after this chapter.

To be honest, I don't understand how I come up with stuff. It just... Happened. I seriously did not mean for this and then started with dialogue and now... I am truly ashamed. But, I am also laughing at the stupidity of this chapter. Not the end though. That's different.

P.S. I'm so excited!!! My birthday is in 3 days!

I wish I could say I wasn't shocked. Or scared. Or that I went into berserker mode and killed all the bad guys.

Lie. Lie. And Annabeth.

That's pretty much how it went.

I saw Percy Jackson die, I was terrified. I mean, Percy freakin Jackson died. That means anyone could. I was shocked because I didn't believe it would ever happen. And then berserker mode is what Annabeth went into once she saw Percy disappear.

Like, seriously, she gained a very scary face and pulled her sword.

About two minutes later every Death Eater was either knocked out or looking very much like they wouldn't be having any more kids.

Like. Ever.

I cringed.

She was finally calming down when I heard a voice I hoped I never would again.

"Well, well, well," Voldemort drawled, gliding forward.

He looked around at the carnage. Then at Annabeth. "I didn't expect you to be so foolish, daughter of Athena."

Ready?

Cause you really need to be for this.

It's about to get OOC.

Yes I hate it too.

But this time... Well I hope it's a good OOC.

Annabeth rolled her eyes. "Please. I could kill you with a cupcake."

Voldemort narrowed his eyes. "I'd like to see you try."

Annabeth smiled. Not a friendly one, mind you. No. This smile unnerved even the strongest willed. The steeliest people.

It was the smile of an awful baker.

"Oh I will. Percy Jackson would have been able to vouch for that. But as you can see..." She glanced around then threw her gaze back to him with such force, Lord Voldemort actually stiffened at it. "He's dead. By your Death Eaters' hands."

Voldemort tried to keep all possible manliness. "I highly doubt you bake worse than me. In fact... to prove it... I challenge you to a bake-off! Worst and deadliest cupcake wins!"

Annabeth kept her gaze on him. "I agree to your challenge."

So they both magicked up a kitchen and got to work.

I stared blankly at the Order and they stared back, just as blank. I turned my attention to the bake-off.

Annabeth had grabbed cupcake mix and so had Voldemort. Annabeth had mixed it up and was adding a bunch of stuff I didn't even know existed. Voldemort seemed to have more of a plan for her demise. He was adding spells too.

Kind of like instant-death in the microwave.

So after about 30 minutes in 350 degrees and 15 minutes to cool, both contestants in Let's See Who Can't Bake! began icing their cupcakes.

I still stared blankly.

The buzzer dinged! and then they set the food out.

Voldemort smiled. "Now for the 'deadliness' test. The other person must eat the other's cupcake."

Annabeth's eyes widened. "What! That wasn't part of the deal!"

Voldemort smiled. "Well how else would we decide whose is deadliest? Whoever dies is the one who got the worst cupcake."

Annabeth swallowed, glanced at Harry, then glanced back at Voldemort. "Deal." Voldemort smiled and let out a "Yes!", but Annabeth said, "Only if you go first. Then I'll swear on the Styx that I'll go after you."

Voldemort lost his smile. "Fine. As long as you swear now."

Annabeth's resolve visibly hardened. "I, Annabeth Chase, agree to eat the cupcake Voldemort has made if he eats the one I made completely, first."

Voldemort frowned at the lack of a loophole.  "Fine."

Voldemort lifted the cupcake to his mouth and took a bite. As soon as he did, Annabeth ran over to me and said, "The cupcake is supposed to weaken his hold on the Horcruxes and his connection to you. Ask Dumbledore if you don't understand. Voldemort won't know what's happened!" She ran back to her spot before he noticed, still trying to get cupcake out of his mouth.

Still messing with his tongue, he said, "Your turn, Miss Chase."

Annabeth steeled herself and grabbed his cupcake. She seemed to know she wouldn't survive. She glanced at me and back to the cupcake. She closed her eyes and mumbled, "Live together, die together," and bit the cupcake.

Then she fell to the floor, dead.

Listen well.

I warned you that you wouldn't want an update.

This is why.

But seriously, I didn't actually envision this chapter. The bake off was a fling of the moment.

Love y'all

Samigirl