Chapter 30: Harry's POV

>:)

Recap: When we arrived at the place I saw Sirius, no one was there.

"What!"

Hermione glanced at me in worry. "Harry, Percy did warn you that no one would be here. He was right."

"No," I said shaking my head. "No, I checked. Kreacher said--"

"Kreacher isn't bound to you Harry. He could lie with no consequences of his own."

"But..."

"Harry.... Remember when Kreacher disappeared in the summer? Nobody could find him. Sirius had told him to get out. Maybe he told literally. So he left the house itself. I bet he was meeting with the Lestranges'. "

"That traitor elf! How dare he--"

"Harry, look!" Neville interrupted.

I looked over at where he was. Neville was surrounded by hundreds of glass orbs. I walked over to him and asked, "What is it?"

"I don't know. But it's got your name on it."

I creased my brow in thought. I reached out to grab it.

"Harry..." Hermione began, "I don't think you should be touching anything. This is the Department of Mysteries. Who knows what's in here?"

"Relax Hermione," I told her, "It's got my name on it. What harm could it do?"

I reached out and grabbed it.

"Very good, Potter."

Our group turned on a dime.

Lucius Malfoy was behind us.

He smiled. "Now, Mr. Potter," his smile dropped. "Give me that prophecy."

•••••

"Tell me, Harry, why we couldn't just have run in the other direction again!" Ron screamed at me as we tore through the rows of prophecies.

"There were Death Eaters blocking us, Ron! I, personally, would love to keep my head and rest of my life!" I yelled back.

"And besides," Luna said, perfectly calm, "I enjoyed seeing pigs wearing Death Eaters' cloaks. To bad the spell is temporary."

I chuckled briefly at the memory. Ginny certainly does know how to entertain.

We kept running until we all hair suddenly stopped. We couldn't move forward. Death Eaters were there. The sides and retreat were also covered. Before we could fight back, they had us captured.

In the room they brought us to, I made a quick break for it and escaped, but it seemed that they had wanted me to. Now they took all my friends to the sides of the circular room. I eyes something that looked strangely like a veil in an archway. It gave off a foreboding sense. I could hear voices from it as well.

I continued slowly turning around to see everyone. All our group was here still. Good. But... Bad. But mainly good.

Lucius Malfoy came up to me, walking as if favoring the moment.

"Well, I admit; you put up a good fight, boy. To bad it won't get you far. Now," Malfoy's face twisted into an evil look. (Or what he thought was an evil look. I personally think he looked constipated) "Give me the prophecy and I won't kill your friends."

I tried to hide the widening of my eyes, but it probably didn't work. I should have known Malfoy would use them against me. What kind of idiot am I?

(Idiot of the finest quality. Yeah, that's gotta be it.)

I held the orb tighter in my hand. If Voldemort wanted this, it must be powerful. It must be the weapon the Order was talking about.

"Don't give it to him, Harry!" Neville yelled out before Bellatrix clamped a hand on his mouth and pushed her wand to his throat harder.

Wait.

The Order.

Percy had said he would try to help us.

Did he mean calling the Order?

If he did....

I just need to hold out a little longer.

"So," I began, stalling for time, "Voldemort wants this huh?"

"How dare you speak his name! How dare you speak his name on your filthy half blood lips!" Bellatrix roared. I saw an opportunity.

"You do know that Voldemort is a half blood too, right? Mother was a witch. Father a muggle. C'mon, anybody?"

It looked like Bellatrix was going to murder me. It wouldn't be the first time I got that look.

Lucius was about to intervene, likely stopping himself from murder as well, when I heard a noise.

"Well. Who threw a party and didn't invite me?" Percy Jackson said smirking.

Then the world went into chaos.

Hehe.

Cliffieeeeee.

I love you guys.

So you get to wait until next update.

So it's next chapter you'll hate me. I had planned on this one but it didn't work out.

Oh well

Love y'all

Samigirl