Chapter 19 3rd Person

Percy didn't know why Umbridge acted like she did. All he knew was that she hated him.

All the time he saw her stare at him. Not a studying stare, but a state of hatred. He never knew why she did that.

Dumbledore told Percy that he wasn't having his classes today, and he was fine with that. But Umbridge decided to corner him because of it.

It started when he left his room for breakfast. He sensed something following him, but he couldn't tell what. Percy didn't want to bring out a sword because this was after all a school, no matter how messed up it was. Sometimes he wondered how it still was around. Wasn't shut down.

I guess we'll never know, readers. (Yes I know. Bad fourth wall)

So anyway, as he was walking towards the Great Hall, the thing following him struck into action. Before he knew it, he was pinned to the wall by an Umbridge. But this Umbridge looked different. Not her disgusting knitted, pink attire, but her eyes. They looked... scared. Like she had seen Voldemort. Or a monster.

But they really are the same thing.

Percy narrowed his eyes yet said, "Yes, Professor Umbridge?"

Now she narrowed her eyes.

She let go of him, yet said nothing. Umbridge stalked away like she hadn't just attacked him.

Confused, Percy went to the Great Hall and sat down to eat, thinking that no one noticed that little spat in the corridor.

But the Golden Trio always knew. Harry was speaking about at breakfast.

"Hermione, it was weird! I sad going to talk to Percy when all of a sudden Umbridge leaped out and pinned him! I don't get why! But Percy didn't seem to freak out. All he did was study her eyes. They had a silent fight of sorts. It looked a little like what Snape does to me in Occlumency, except without the wand or words. It was strange."

Hermione shared an exasperated look with the table. "Harry, what could have happened? Umbridge crept into Percy's mind without his knowledge? I'm pretty sure he would know."

"But that's the thing Hermione. He might not."

                          •••••••

There was one final conversation going on. It was between to people who now has new information.

"He is susceptible to the power, Milord. We shall have the new enemy known soon."

"Wonderful. Now all we must do is isolate him. It would be much easier then with students around."

"I shall start tomorrow."

Sooooo. Yeah. It was short. And I'm not proud. But it was a chapter.

Cliffy?

Did you guys like the new way I wrote this? It was a test.

The difference was I never stopped to think about the writing, I kept going. I also changed POV to 3rd. And then there's the mix and such. You didn't really get many emotions of it.

I'm just curious.

So, me being me had run out of questions. So here's and idea.

QUESTION:

WHAT ARE SOME QUESTIONS I CAN ASK?

Cause I'm seriously that lost.

Love y'all

Samigirl