Chapter 28: Percy's POV

You guys are seriously going to HATE me very soon. I have a plan. And it will be hated.

Man.

I wish my entrance could have been more.... Dramatic.

What can I say? I'm related to Zeus.

Anyway, I guess what I did will have to work. I decided to enter the clearing and talk to the centaurs. By that I mean flatter them to no end. Unlike the Party Ponies, these guys seemed serious, and knew how to use bows instead of Nerf and Paintball guns.

I walked up to them and bowed. Why not? I mean, they wanted to kill Umbridge, so they're on my "I-like-these-creatures" list.

Rising from my bow I said, "Hello, centaurs. Can't tell you how honored I am to be in your presence. Such fine creatures as yourselves are hard to come by these days." I internally smiled as I watched their shocked reactions. One even dropped his bow on another's rump in surprise. I happen to be surprised that didn't cause a fight. Hmm. I must be a first.

Well. Time for more flattery nonsense.

"I offer my deepest condolences on behalf of the woman. She does not know anything about centaurs and is, in all reality, an idiot when it comes to social interaction."

"Hey!" Umbridge yelped indignantly.

"I rest my case," I announced, poker faced.

After a lot of persuasion and a few marshmallow death threats, the centaurs finally left.

I shooed Umbridge back to the castle and faced Harry.

"I know what you're planning on, Harry, and I know I can't stop you. So know that your friends are on their way. But be warned Harry; someone is going to die tonight. This is your last opportunity to go back." I looked at him hoping beyond hope he would go back to the castle.

I knew that Harry wouldn't believe me if I said Sirius wasn't there. No matter if I try my hardest or not, he will not be swayed. I told Sirius to tell the Order, and I forced him to stay home. He didn't like it, but I convinced him. Now that he isn't dying tonight, I wonder who is.

I'm going to meet up with them at the Ministry. They won't know I'm coming.

'Cause I'm like a Riptide.

The current that takes one by surprise.

But really, y'all will hate me.

Love y'all.

Samigirl