Chapter 10 - Harry POV

I don't own any of the characters. All rights go to Rick Riordan and J. K. Rowling. Except for the plot. That is mine.

Watch the above. 2nd video of Harry Potter Sequel from last update. It's just as wonderful.

We were all about to leave DLADA, when Percy asked for Neville to stay back. I had a feeling Percy wanted to talk to him about the Death Eater escape.

"Come on guys," I told Hermoine and Ron. "We should get to our next class."
Hermoine fled in terror of being late but Ron looked at Percy while he spoke to Neville. I looked over as well. Maybe I was expecting Percy to be demonstrating something or giving Neville a plant to prune, but what I saw shocked me into a stunned silence. Percy was talking to Neville with the softest look on his face I'd ever seen. Even Dumbledore couldn't top it.

Percy was listening to Neville, who was speaking slowly and melancholically. When he was done Percy spoke to him again and Neville cracked a smile. I could tell Percy was having a hard time keeping a straight face, but he did, probably because the seriousness of the matter. He told Neville something and then they both walked into Percy's office.

I gestured to Ron implying that we should leave. He followed me out of the room, both of us feeling as if we trespassed on a sacred moment we weren't supposed to see.

Neville caught up to us at dinner. He said hello distractedly, then sat down. We acknowledged him, fearing to mention his talk with Percy. He and Ron dug into their food.

"Do you ever stop eating?" Hermoine asked Ron. He shook his head. I laughed.

Percy walked in late again, but this time he looked worried. He speed walked up Dumbledore and spoke furiously. Dumbledore's expression went hard and worried. He stood up.

"Students!" He shouted over the noise. Everyone went silent. "Everyone follow your prefects up to your dormitories. No one is allowed outside of them until we come to get you. Trust me when I say this is not something handled by magic, and Percy Jackson and the rest teachers will take care of it. Now go!"

There was a moment of stillness, then a flurry of motion as everyone left. No one missed the "Percy Jackson and the rest of the teachers" part. Apparently only he could really handle it. I wondered if some monsters could be harmed by fighting with actual weapons.

Sorry for the short chapter guys but I've been in a major block lately. Comment ideas and if I use them I'll give you shoutout in the next chapter. Until I get some ideas though, about what Percy has to fight or whatever I won't update. So if you want an update don't just say update, say what to have him fight. Does he get hurt? Can the teachers help? Does the Golden Trio try to help? I need some feedback for more updates guys. I love this story and want to continue but if I keep getting blocks then I can't. So please help me out guys. I love you all so much I really want to continue.

Until next time.

Samigirl