Chapter 15 Annabeth's POV

Thank you guys so much for the 9K! It's amazhang! Every time I check it goes up. I can't thank y'all enough for that.

Chiron had called me down to the Big House saying it was something about Percy. I hadn't seen him in forever. I miss him so much!

I ran up to see what Chiron wanted to talk about.

CLASSY TIME SKIP THINGY

(So Chiron's already explained the whole wizards thing)

"So," I started, "Percy wants me to join him to help teach at a school in England?"

"Yes. I personally think he misses you, but I'm not positive."

I smirked. "He misses me. I just have one question though."

"And what's that?"

"Why did Hecate ask Percy to teach?"

Chiron chuckled and shrugged. We both laughed.

JUST CAUSE SHOPPING IS BORING AND I WANT HER IN HOGWARTS LIKE NOW

I had gotten what I needed from Diagon Alley, (OMGS THE ARCHITECTURE WAS ASTOUNDING!! COMPLETE PERFECTION!!! EEK!) I apparated to Hogsmeade and boarded a carriage to the school. Once it came into sight I gasped.

OH MY GODS THE ARCHITECTURE!!!!

I can just imagine what Percy would say when he heard me talk about it, but he asked me here, so to Hades with what he wants!

Ok maybe I didn't mean that. I'm a caring girlfriend.

I got off the ride, petting the Nico-Horses as I did so, and walked towards the castle. It was about dinner time here and I wanted to see Seaweed Brain before he left. I entered the castle still in awe of the design, and headed to where he said his room was.

I must've taken a wrong turn because suddenly I was outside a classroom. But the more I listened, I could hear swords in the background crashing against each other.

Seaweed Brain's class, I thought giddily.

I knocked on the door, and charged into the room.

Percy knew I was here but he hadn't turned around.

Oh so he thinks he can just ignore me huh? Well, I'll show him.

I smiled, pulled out my dagger (Hades got it back for me) and charged at him.

Before his class could so much as call out a warning, Percy and I had crossed blades, fighting like we'd been training together for years.

Well, we had been.

I took mainly offense and him defense, but I could tell he wasn't trying. He was after all the best swordsman in 300 years. It was really just fun. He could end this whenever he felt like it.

Finally, he disarmed me, turned me around, and grabbed my arms. I was at his mercy, and he only had to hang on.

Th whole class had watched the exchange with wide eyes.

Huh. Must not see good fighting everyday.

Sucks for them.

Percy whispered in my ear so only I could hear him.

"I missed you so much, Wise Girl."

I had to repress a wide grin from my face.

"I missed you too Seaweed brain."

And let me just say that was our best reunion yet.

CAUSE WE CAN---FROM TIME SKIPS (AKA RICHARD, JOE BOB, AND EARL)

"I still can't believe you crashed my class like that!"

I rolled my eyes. "Who cares? They finally got to see some real fighting past the first lesson. Anyway, they seemed to like it."

Percy rolled his eyes now. "Yes, because them liking it is all that matters. Don't you think that something might given away if you keep that up? The Golden Trio already knows. I can only imagine what'll happen if others do as well."

I chuckled under my breath. "Oh lighten up. I'm here now. Unless you want me to go ba-"

"Fine! Fine! Just... don't fight me like that everyday. You came here to teach. Not fight."

I smirked. Looks like I won.

Again.

We headed back to Percy's room.

It appears that Dumbledore knew I was coming before he left, so he put in another bed. How sweet.

After a day of traveling, I was beat, so told Percy to go on and eat without me. That is catch up with him later.

~~~NOW I SERVE A PURPOSE~~~
SHE HAS...A DREAM

Dream:

I was walking along a corridor. The bricks on the walls were smooth, black, and shiny. At the end of the corridor, there was a door. it was rounded at the top. I saw Harry by my side. He didn't seem to notice me. He was talking to himself saying, "Just a little further." I got worried.

Harry finally faded, meaning he must have woken up or I never really saw him.

I went to the door. Inside it were several spheres of glass; each swirling with mist.

I saw people trying to take them. And men, I think, with skill masks and billowy capes.

They were staring right at me.

I shot up, breathing hard. I swallowed and went to find Percy.

He needed to hear about this.

Here's the chappie. Hope you like it.

Love y'all so much

Samigirl