Episode 1

Azure :

There was a time on Earth when all the cities on the border of Korea were completely wiped out. The cities became barren, the blood and dead bodies giving the scene of a pile of wet clothes.

The forces were awfully strong. They had the power of killing a person with a snap of a finger. They were expanding day by day.

The person who refused to be with them was slain brutally. Therefore, half of the people join hands with them.

At the very end of Korea was a big forest. The forest was said to be deadly. It was the deepest and shabbiest forest ever found on Earth. No one ever tried to come across it. The rumors said " There are monstrous creatures in this forest. One who entered it never came out."

One mile before this forest was a small town known as " Azure". The Governor of Azure had no support from any nearby kingdom or government. The town was living on its own. The people of Azure work day and night, selling things in other cities and the money they get is distributed equally among people. Life was simple but hard there.

Now Azure was on the verge of destruction too. The forces invaded their territory. The troops were too dense to be stopped. They killed every person who came their way. The Azure was wiped out completely leaving the son and secretary of the Governor behind, who ran toward the fatal forest with a map given by him.

"Where is your pretty son, may I say the governor of Azure?" Mocking laughter was heard in the empty room.

" Away from your range" the Governor replied.

The man in front of him kicked his knee hard. The governor fell.

" Are you saving that boy who became the cause of your wife's death?" The man with sparkling red eyes confided.

The Governor remained calm.

" Imagine how your life would be if that son of you never came into existence?" The man smirked at the lack of response from the Governor.

Now it was the Governor's turn to laugh at these manipulators.

" What do you think you'll manipulate me? Huh?? I am never gonna believe your words, you liars. The death of my wife and the birth of my son is never your concern. May you all Rot in hell forever"

The sword passed his heart, leaving him dead in his pool of blood.

The men in the hall laughed to see the blood of the Governor spotting the floor.

" Done with Azure. What's the next spot?" The man with red eyes asked.

" We are done, sire. The next is the deadly forest. You know we are forbidden to go there" the man informed their head.

" Yes, I remember the curse. Move back to the main city" The Sire declared.

All soldiers of the troop move awkwardly leaving a sire behind.

Sire gazes toward the forest, and he sees an invisible sheath surrounding the forest. He gritted his teeth in anger and went off.

~

Two boys walked past the forest. One leads the other, holding his hand in a tight grip. The boy behind was lost in thoughts.

He remembered how peacefully he was sleeping until he woke up with howls. He roused up and sat on the bed, ready to run out but the door of his room opened. His father entered in rapid steps along with his secretory Namjoon.

" Taehyung son...go with Namjoon. He'll guide you with the help of this map. " The Governor gave the map to Namjoon. Who was aware of what was happening...