Episode 23

"Jungmin is getting distant from me and I am not liking it. '' Taehyung complained to his husband who sighed while laying down next to his husband, back hugging him and nuzzling in his neck.

"How do you know? I saw you both together this evening too." Jungkook pecked his clothed shoulder. He sensed the blonde mood was not so good.

"Because it's been a week since he didn't let me comb his hair, choose his clothes or even feed him with my hand. I am trying to approach him but he just runs away every time." Taehyung turned around, coming face to face with Jungkook. He hugged him, hiding his face in his buffed chest.

"Love, he is getting older now. Perhaps he learned to comb hair, select clothes and feed himself. Don't worry about it." Jungkook pulled him more into his chest by hugging his waist.

"I miss my baby. He is not talking to me." He again complained.

"Leave that baby then…let's make a new one," Jungkook smirked. Taehyung bit his chest when he understood the meaning of it.

Jungkook hissed and then laughed.
"What? You don't like the idea?" He whispered and try to kiss Taehyung but he pulled away and hid himself in the blanket.

"We are not having a baby." He yelled under the cover.
"But why?" Jungkook pouted. He was so in the mood to get a baby girl.

"No means no." Taehyung again yelled.
"You don't want to have a baby with me." Jungkook inquired, eyes losing their shine with its possibility. It's the least thing he wants from Taehyung.

Taehyung removes the blanket from his face when he hears his husband's doubtful voice.
He glanced at Jungkook, who was staring at him too.

"It's nothing like that koo. I want a baby with you, we have an infinite life to do this but not now. Hmm? Jungmin needs me, he needs us. Let him understand his responsibilities and then we'll have a baby." He spoke as if he was talking to a child.

Jungkook thought for a moment and yes, his husband was right. Jungmin got a mother figure after three years of loneliness and having a baby will get Blondie's attention and Jungmin will again be left behind. They should wait for a year or two before planning for a second baby.
Jungkook smiled and hovered over Taehyung pecking his forehead.

"What did I do to bless with a mate like you?" He stared at his eyes. He loved to see happiness in Taehyung's eyes when he praised him.

"The same I did to have a husband like you," Taehyung replied and chuckled. That chuckle made his lips stretch widely.
Jungkook lay on top of him, his head on his soft chest.

"You are right, we should wait. But I released inside you what if you conceive?" He was embarrassed to say this straight while looking into his eyes so he just hid his face between these soft tissues and expressed his thoughts.

Taehyung became red but he cleared his throat.
" It's…I know I am not. I am not feeling something in my belly so we are good." He whispered.

"Hmm…I'll be careful from now on not to release inside you." Jungkook was making him more embarrassed. But he just replied with a humming.

"When are we going to tell others about prophecy?" Taehyung spoke again to break the silence. He just loved that part of the day, when they both talked about each other so casually.

"I am waiting for her to reveal the truth, after that we'll hold a meeting to announce our immortality."

"But deep down I am afraid. This is a big blessing and with every blessing, there is always a test. I just…don't want you to get in danger." Taehyung smiled and caressed his hair.