Episode 29

Enjoy 💜

Taehyung groaned and turned around, snuggling more into the small figure laying beside him. He hummed when sunlight on his back provided warmth. His mind was all hazy with sleepiness but soon the reel began displaying the events of yesterday. He slowly began to comprehend things and shoot up when he remembered his shifting upside down.

He glanced and indeed it was his chamber but he was not sure if it was reality or a delusion of an upside-down world. He stood up from the bed putting pillows around Jungmin. He walked to the door with guarded steps, he opened the door and peeked out. He was flabbergasted, to see Elder Min standing in front of his door, facing toward the king's chamber.

"Grandpa…" he mumbled, not sure If he is his grandfather. Elder Min turned around, smiled and opened his arms wide for Taehyung.

Taehyung ran and hugged the old man with teary eyes. He sobbed in happiness, past days were so hard, he needed a warm hug.

"I….I….thank you for meeting me." He sobbed, he found no words to reveal how grateful he is. Yesterday, he didn't believe that he'd see tomorrow. He thought he'll die in Kang's hand.

"Shh… don't cry, son. Everything is alright. You are right and Seraphic is right." Elder Min rubs his back to calm him down.

He pulled away, wiping his tears and sniffling.
"The war…do we succeed?" He asked hesitantly, he was not sure about it. The last thing he knew was Kang attacking the castle and disappearing upside down.

"Of Course…Seraphic is the winner. Kang died." He patted his head. Taehyung sighs, thanking the powers for helping in a crucial situation.

"Jungkook… where is he?"  Before Elder Min could answer, the door of the king's chamber opened and Lisa came out with hooded eyes and trembling feet.
She was healing him from yesterday, but the poison was spreading rapidly and the physician failed to do something. Then Lisa came into the scene, she recommended to suck out the poison from Jungkook's body. She succeeded but the king was too weak to open his eyes or do tasks.
Of course, the king will not die because of his being immortal, but the poison would have made him useless for his whole life. But luckily the situation was in their favour now.

"What were you doing in my husband's chamber?" He glared at the witch. Possessiveness made him forget that Jungkook could be injured in the war and she could help her.

"Taehyung go and meet Jungkook."

"No… why was she here? In Jungkook's place?" He was throwing daggers at her not minding her pale face.

"Taehyung go inside." Elder Min spoke sternly, to which Taehyung threw a last glare at her and went inside.

"Your majesty is all right. He needs rest." Lisa spoke weakly.
"You need rest too, my child. Go." Elder Min offered her a soft smile to which she returned and walked out of the royal chambers.

"Let's go old man. You need work to do." Elder Min mumbled to himself.

________________'

Taehyung walked near Jungkook with slow steps and teary eyes. He missed his husband too much. Days and nights, sun and moon, rains and wind, all were taunting him from the past few days for being alone and pathetic.
He was born in this world alone, he lived with his father alone, there was no one to love him except his father, and he didn't have anyone to care for him or see his tantrums but when Jungkook stepped into his life all things changed. Jungkook's kisses, cuddles, random hugs, his obsession with the anklet and his pouting and tantrums to want attention…all make Taehyung addicted to him. He knew how hard it was to wake, sleep and eat without Jungkook. The last few days were a lesson for him to not send Jungkook away ever in his life.