Episode 15

A surprise update of 3k words, Enjoy💜

The moment Taehyung came out of the royal court, he went straight to his chamber. He wanted to mourn over his life but doing it in Infront of others will demonstrate him as a weak Queen and this Will not settle with a king like Jungkook. A powerful King deserves a strong Queen.
He walked past the maids with a lot of questions and complaints in his mind, completely unknown to the concerned eyes and bowing heads.

He reached his chamber, where no one could see him crying. No one will see him breaking down. He closed the door with a thud. His knees buckled and he felt his legs not walking any more. He landed on his knees, sliding down the door and head on his folded legs. One… two…three…the drops of salty tears rolled down his cheeks in a line. The hiccups turned into sobs, sobs into wails and wails into painful cries.

Why is his life so harsh on him? What did he do to deserve all this? He never picks on anyone, he never behaves toward bad anyone, he never denies to help older people, he never hits the kids, he never talks harshly…he never did something to hurt someone why life is playing so dirty with him…why does he have to bear so much pain?

His mother was said to be dead while giving birth which can be considered a normal death. A declaration that her life was short. But now he said his mother was murdered by someone when giving feed to him. Who can be so brutal?
Why did she kill her mother? Just because of jealousy? His mother left the throne for them and she chased her just for destroying their happiness. Why did her mother have to be the victim of her anger?

His father… the best human being he ever saw…his true advisor and compassion…why did he lie to him? Why didn't he tell him about the tragic death of his mother… He tried to hide just because his son didn't feel hatred toward Seraphic… their homeland.
But they didn't spare him either. They killed his father who was nothing but a governor of Azure living his life in poverty.

All this was just Seraphic. The place which he will rule with Jung…Jungkook.

Taehyung's eyes snapped open, all questions vanished away. This trap is interconnecting him and Jungkook.
Jungkook didn't feel the love of his mother, and neither did he.
Jungkook didn't enjoy his childhood, he was abused..but Taehyung had the best childhood anyone can have.
Jungkook's father died when he was a kid, and Taehyung enjoyed his father's love for twenty years.
Taehyung didn't lose anyone other than his parents, but Jungkook lost his love.
He is not pathetic, he is not the only one sad here…there is Jungkook too, broken, sad and probably guilty about his mother's deeds too, looking for Taehyung's love.

Taehyung groaned in frustration. " I am married to the son of a murderer?" He slapped his forehead on bad thoughts.

He slowly stood up and walked to the bed. He laid down and curled himself in a ball.
Today was so tiring for him. He had known the secrets which he never knew would exist. What made him more tired is Jungkook being the son of Hari, the murderer of his mother. How would he cope with it? Will he be able to see Jungkook as his husband only, not the son of a psychopathic murderer?

His eyes were closed due to exhaustion, the physical and emotional drowsiness was taking a toll on him, he remembered wiping his teary cheeks before he fell into a deep slumber.

Jungkook checked on him after resolving the matter. He sighed to see Taehyung and Jungmin sleeping while hugging each other.
He walked closer, putting his left knee on the bed and bent over them to take Jungmin. He carefully moved Taehyung's arm away from the baby boy. He was going to unwrap the other arm too but Taehyung woke up.
" What are you doing?" He squinted his eyes and spoke in a hoarse voice.
Jungkook didn't answer, Tasha was waiting for Jungmin so he attempted to make it quick..he picked up Jungmin in his arms.