Episode 12

Jungkook moved a step back, after putting a kiss of a few seconds on his cold forehead. His hand, which was lightly touching Taehyung's elbow, moved down.
" You can change now." Taehyung opened his eyes and glanced at Jungkook with his pink cheeks before turning around and walking to the wardrobe. 

Jungkook walked back and sat on a couch, glancing at Taehyung from time to time.
Taehyung opened the first door of the wardrobe hesitantly before shutting it with a loud thud.
Jungkook was startled and looked at Taehyung who smiled sheepishly and opened the other door.

"I told her to return these half-naked suits but she didn't listen," Taehyung mumbled, taking silk trousers and shirt to spend the night.

After few minutes, he came back and stood near Jungkook to notice him but he was busy in his deep thoughts. Taehyung stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do.
He unknowingly cleared his Throat and that got Jungkook's attention.

" Oh, I am sorry. Come here." He patted a place beside him. Taehyung walked and sat near him, having a decent space between them.
"Taehyung, I want to talk to you from the day our marriage is fixed but I didn't get a chance."

Taehyung was admiring his side pose, while he was looking into space in front of him.

" I am happy that you agree to marry me. I didn't deserve you, not any other person after Jim…" he stopped " my deceased husband. But I think I was the blessed one to get a second husband." He paused for a moment.

"Taehyung, I need time. I want you to wait for me. I know what I am asking is a lot but Taehyung I don't want to lose. I am here. I'll fulfil all your rights, just ask what you want and I'll give it to you but I want you to wait for me. For me to love you, accept you wholeheartedly" he turned around and passed a smile to Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled back and took his hand.
" Jungkook, I'll wait for you. If in the end, I am going to have you then I'll wait for you."

Jungkook caressed his hand and replied after a moment, " I assure you Taehyung, at the end of all this I'll be yours." His eyes were telling the truth of how he wanted him with him but he needed time 

Taehyung smiled widely, " then I am ready to wait." Jungkook got mesmerised by seeing a perfect boxy smile, he remembered the gift he got for his husband.

He stood up and brought the wooden box, again sitting beside Taehyung.
" This is for you. It is Jeon's ritual to give a gift to their partner on the first night. This is my gift for you." Taehyung was going to oppose but when Jungkook told him about the ritual he unwillingly took the box from Jungkook's hold.

He opened the box and gasped to see an anklet and waist chain, placed beautifully on red silk.
"This…this is beautiful." He spoke softly, caressing the golden waist chain.

" I am glad you like it," Jungkook replied with a smile, seeing Taehyung's sparkling eyes.

Taehyung was so lost in caressing and praising the small bells on anklets and stones on the waist chain, that he didn't notice Jungkook already laid down on the bed to sleep.

" You are not going to sleep today?" The voice broke his thoughts and he saw it here and there and felt embarrassed.

"Umm…I am coming." He stood up, placed the box in the wardrobe and joined Jungkook.

He was going to lie down but then he remember something;
" Can I go and fetch Jungmin?" Jungkook turned around, facing Taehyung who was standing near the bed, playing with the curtain.

" No… let him sleep with Jin hyung today. From tomorrow he'll sleep in his chamber."

"Why… I want my son to sleep with me." Taehyung pouted, not noticing how Jungkook smiled when he called him a son.