Episode 17

It was the day before the crowning ceremony of the Queen. Taehyung and Jungkook were sitting in front of Elder Min. Taehyung wore a white dress with a big veil covering his face and upper body. He was scared about Tomorrow, he was going to be the Queen of a kingdom which he never dreamt of. He was sulking and pouting from the morning but when the king suggested meeting his grandfather he became steady. Now here they were facing Elder Min to say something, but he was busy staring at them or gazing at their souls.

" I am happy to see you both getting along well." He spoke with a soft smile which the newly wedded couple returned.

" You are strong my son, I know you'll cope with reality soon. You are just like your mother, upright and powerful." Taehyung smiled, showing his boxy smile to his grandfather.

"Tomorrow, Seraphic is going to have a Queen. My grandson is going to be one but there are things you both should need to know." Taehyung and Jungkook shared a glimpse and became attentive to listening.

" You both are destined from the day Jungkook is born. If Jimin was alive today, Jungkook would need to marry Taehyung irrespective of the presence of his husband. Because this pair is decided by the power itself." Both Taehyung and Jungkook's eyes widened at this confession.

Taehyung, on hearing he was destined to Jungkook, how could this be possible? What If he didn't come to Seraphic then how would they meet? He remembered he was sent there by Elder Min to mend some broken heart. But how did Elder Min know this all? Does Elder Min belong to the coalition of Powers who decided the fate of mankind?

Jungkook was bewildered to know that they are a chosen pair. He read the prophecy of Jeons, he knew very well what that meant.

Elder Min guessed Taehyung's disarray by his expressions so he began to narrate,
" Two hundred years ago, The Great Jeon was in love with a commoner of the Seraphic, he married her but the former Queen was not happy with it. She poisoned the Queen and killed her. The Great Jeon lost his senses, and soon he died too. After his death, his sister became the Queen and the progeny succeeded from there. But the powers were very angry at her for killing the heir. The powers wrote the prophecy in which it was clearly said that Jeon will not be able to rule outside the forbidden forest for two hundred years.

The prophecy was founded by Jeon Queen, and the language was unknown, after twenty years powers revealed the prophecy itself which says;
After Two hundred years, Jeon will marry Jeon, the blood will merge again and the broken hearts will mend. Love will be succeeded and a Second chance will be given to Jeon to enjoy what love is. On their mating, the Jeons will become immortal and the world will be put on their feet to conquer and rule the world. It will be time when Jeon's will give to the most powerful yet immortal progeny of this universe. It will be the victory of the powers and defeat of evilness."

Taehyung's soul left his body, he felt numb. Why is this life playing with him like that? He woke up every day to find out something unusual. When will this end?
This prophecy is describing the current situation. He is Jeon, the son of Jeon Hyuna. He is going to marry Jeon… their mating … they will become immortal.
"It m-means…it means

"Yes Taehyung, the moment when you both will mate with each other, you'll become immortal and the world will be given to you as a blessing."
Tears were rolling down Taehyung's cheeks.
He will become immortal, he will never be able to meet his parents in heaven. His husband will be immortal too but what about his son…Jungmin. No, no, no, he doesn't want to live without him.

Jungkook was jittery too, he never thought this prophecy would come true. He always believed it was rumours or an unreal story. But no, he was wrong, the prophecy does exist.