Episode 16

The pitter-patter of knocks on the door of the chamber would be unheard but for a light sleeper like Jungkook, the sound was enough to open his eyes. He groaned and rubbed his eyes, adjusting to the bright surroundings. He sat up on the bed, spread the duvet on Taehyung, and walked to unlock the door.
It was the next day of their almost kiss. Jungkook scolded himself for hours thinking about his actions but he'll admit, he felt good.
After saying good night, they didn't speak a word and slept peacefully.

Jungmin was standing in front of the door glaring at his father. Jungkook smiled with sleepy eyes, he bent down to pick him up but the angry prince walked inside. Completely ignoring his father's existence. Jungkook walked behind him, confused about his behaviour. He chuckled to see Jungmin hanging on the bed in an attempt to climb up. He supported his bum to help him in going up

Jungmin sat down at the far end of the bed. Jungkook took his place too, he wanted to sleep so laid down but he hurriedly sat up to hear Jungmin sniffing. Jungmin's lips wobbled more and he began to wail.
Taehyung startled by the loud cries of the baby uncovered his face and glanced at his surroundings, when he saw Jungmin crying and Jungkook staring at him flabbergast, he sat up and took Jungmin in his lap but the little boy squirmed out of his hold and crawled to his previous place.

"What Happened baby?" Taehyung asked softly, he forwarded his hand for Jungmin to take but he didn't cooperate.

Taehyung glanced at Jungkook but Jungkook shook his head telling he don't know what happened.

"Baby, are you hurt?" Taehyung crawled near him, checking his arms and legs in worry.

"No…Jungmin *hiccup* no hurt." He stopped Taehyung for checking him further.

Jungkook laid down again to see what will happen with this mother-son duo, it was too early for him to like. Maybe 6.30 or 7 in the morning. He adjusted himself by supporting his pillows and glancing back at his little family.

" Baby, tell me what happened. Why are you crying? You are making me worried." He pleaded the baby decided not to worry his mother more, he stopped his wailing and crawled toward Taehyung and sat on his lap.

" Mama no sleep with Jungmin…mama sleep with dada no Jungmin… Mama doesn't like Jungmin… Mama likes dada more." Every time he said dada he glared at Jungkook like an angry puppy making him chuckle at his cuteness.

Taehyung took a minute to understand his incomplete sentences but when he understood he laughed wholeheartedly making the chamber lively again.

"Oh, my baby…Mama loves you a lot… you can't be compared with your dada." He spoke between his laughs, wiping his teary eyes and giving a peck on his chubby cheeks.

Jungkook, who was enjoying Taehyung's melodic laugh, stopped "What does he mean he can't be compared with me?" He scowled with a pout adorning his lips.

" Mama and Dada were not feeling well so if Jungmin sleeps with us he'll get sick too. And we don't want our baby to get ouchie. Right dada?" He stared at Jungkook in lack of response, he called him again to get him out of his thoughts. Taehyung almost cooed to see him pouting.

"Yeah…yes." He didn't know what they were talking about but he said yes which made Jungmin smile again.

"Jungmin wants to sleep, mama," Jungmin mumbled, latching onto his upper half. Taehyung placed a kiss on his head and lay down. He placed Jungmin beside him and covered him with a duvet. He hummed a lullaby and soon Jungmin slept.
Jungkook laid down again but he didn't get any sleep which made him fuzzy.

Taehyung's eyes were closed but he could feel the moment beside him. Jungkook was turning again and again to get some sleep.

"What happened?"
Jungkook groaned and turned toward him, facing him.