Episode 22

" I am so delighted with you, Taehyung." Elder Min conveyed this to Taehyung who just smiled widely at him. 

" The day was so fortunate when you came into this world and the day when you met me was more fortunate." He patted his hand. 

They both are sitting in the garden, relishing the cool weather and talking with each other. It's been hours since they are conversing but Elder Min is conveying the same thing again and again. His face was showing his happiness. He wouldn't need to express what he was saying. 

"The rain of happiness poured last night" His gummy smile was enticing Taehyung to squeal and squish his cheeks but he didn't want to spoil his grandfather's mood and so he let it go. 

"Yours becoming immortal makes All the powers up there happy, if you'll be able to see how they were throwing blessings toward you, you'll be able to know your worth." He smiled softly toward the blonde who was blushing madly over the fact that his grandfather knew what they did yesterday night. 

"Tell me about Jungkook. Is he taking good care of you?" 

"He is a perfect husband, Grandpa." Taehyung's dreamy smile was telling all, but Elder Min decided not to interrupt. 

" He is so kind and loving to me. He always takes good care of me..he always makes sure to not make me feel uncomfortable..and he knows I don't like to discuss royal affairs so he tries his best to keep the meetings short." He chuckled remembering the time when the meeting extended for hours and at last King needed to make an excuse of an upset stomach so they could end the meeting. 

" When I marry him, I think it will take years for me to sleep near him." Taehyung was pouring his heart out. " He dropped me and turned around to walk into his chamber. My inner self told me he doesn't want us in his life but then he came back and told me he'll join me soon. That day I felt hope that Jungkook could be mine." 

"Day by day, he began to show his other side…caring and kind, I fell for him more. Though I promised not to pressure him, I forced him to love me back." A pang of guilt was visible in his eyes but he quickly masked it up. 

"We fought over a silly thing and I told him I didn't get the feeling of being his husband. The mistake was mine but he came and apologised. Then the horrible days where I got my monthly problems… he takes so good care of me, Grandpa." He smiled again, making Elder Min smile too. 

"He abandoned his duties for me, he expressed his love for him, he even washed the sheets…can you believe that the king of Seraphic massaged my feet and cleaned my chambers for days." He giggled, proud of making his husband work for him. 

Taehyung sighed, holding Elder Min's hand "I am lucky to have him. And we being immortals, I feel so giddy to assume that we will live forever…thank you Grandpa…thanks to all the powers above to give me a husband like Jungkook." His eyes were glossy, Elder Min chuckled and hugged him before kissing his forehead. 

"That's a solace. You are happy, and that makes your parents and me happy too. But remember one thing, I knew he'll never let you go but in some cases, if you both had a fight and you want to go somewhere then come to me. Your grandpa will be glad to spend time with you." He showed his gummy smile, this time Taehyung couldn't hold himself and pinched both his cheeks making an uwu face. 

"AHH… my grandpa is being soft with me… don't worry I love you too." he kissed his left cheek making Elder Min all go red. He giggled and held his hand. 

"Now come with me… You should meet my husband and Son too." He pulled him toward the library, where they both will probably be studying. 

~~