Episode 41

Ecstasy. 

The emotion Taehyung felt at the moment was ecstasy.

Joining forehead with his husband, who is whispering all sweet words to show his gratitude, his children sitting in front of him on the couch, Jungmin kissing their cheeks and caressing their feet, all making him feel blessed.

He never thought he would be the happiest person in the world ever when his mother left him. He never thought he would be Queen of Seraphic when his father was killed by an evil. He never imagined being the one to give birth to his babies when Jungmin called him mama.
The life and relations he is enjoying today were never imagined by him but here he is, a partner to rely on for a powerful king and mother of the heirs of Seraphic, Jeon Taehyung becomes the most powerful person in the world. And he was thankful for this.

Taehyung smiled hearing his husband sniffles, they were sitting on a bed, joining heads and expressing their happiness.
"Are you crying, your majesty?"

The king chuckled, wiping his tears and pulling off from the blonde, " These are happy tears love, you make me the happiest person today."
Jungkook gave a quick kiss near his lips, seeing Jungmin in his peripheral vision, who was busy with his siblings.

Taehyung replied with the same action, kissing him near to his lips causing Jungkook's neck to go red.
Their heads snapped in the kid's direction when their little girl screamed, Jungkook took fast steps toward her, holding her in his arms and walking back to Taehyung. He passed the girl to Taehyung and walked back to get his baby boy, they both needed to feed.

Taehyung pouted to notice the girl's features resembling the king but then he smiled thinking he has another baby whose features may resemble his elder son.

Taehyung raised his shirt with pink cheeks, he glanced at the King who was watching him back with soft eyes patting the baby boy. He smiled too and raised his shirt. He dropped the bralette from one side and held his swell, guiding it to the small mouth of the princess who sniffled it before latching on it, humming in response. Taehyung sighed when she began to suck milk out of it.

Jungkook saw the scene with adoration. His respect for Taehyung rises even more knowing that the blonde is giving a part of him to his kids.

"Mama, what is sissy doing?" Jungmin questioned innocently, seeing the girl gulping the milk hungrily.

Taehyung smiled and kissed his son's forehead.
"Sissy is having his breakfast." Taehyung caresses his cheeks with one hand.

"But how?" Jungmin pokes Taehyung's swell, making the girl whine.

"It's milk for small babies who cannot eat food." Jungkook answered by taking a seat on the bed near his bed. Taehyung felt shy under his gaze so he moved the duvet up, hiding his mounds.

"But my mama died when I was born so I remain hungry all the time?" The question was pure but this caused Jungkook's smile to dim, he glanced at Taehyung who had the same expression.

"No, Jungmin's dada was there to feed him." Taehyung opened his arm for Jungmin to snuggle there.

"Dada has milk too." He pouted when his mother laughed at the answer, the girl began to cry for disturbing her session but Taehyung was quick to latch the bud on his lips again. Taehyung sees his husband, scratching his head in embarrassment.

"No baby, dada does not have milk. Your milk was sent by someone special. Now no more questions, okay?" Jungmin nodded in response and turned his attention to his brother. He crawled to the little prince and told his father to give him a baby.

Jungkook passed the baby and moved near to Taehyung, he pulled the duvets and saw his baby girl clung to his chest.
His eyes were soft, sparkling to see the baby girl gulping milk. Taehyung let him watch the scene, after some minutes, Taehyung made the girl burp and laid him on the bed.