Episode 34

It was a usual day in the kingdom of Seraphic. The chilly evening of winter causes all the citizens to stay in their homes, to spend their time with their families. All Bazaars were closed, and the whole magical place was surrounded by serene stillness. 

But it was not the same in royal chambers.  Where the castle was silent, everyone in their chambers enjoying the warmth of sheets, a certain blonde was yelling at the top of his lungs at his husband. If anyone saw the king in that state, they might feel empathy with him.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THIS? I DON'T KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF MY CHAMBER?" The blonde yelled, startling the little prince who was going to take a sip of his hot chocolate, dropping a few drops on his shirt.

"Love, calm down. I just say not to drop the clothes here." The King tried to coax him but the Queen took a few steps back, and threw the pile of clothes on Jungkook's face, who just sighed and picked up the clothes.

"I know you are doing this on purpose. You want me to move out of the royal chambers. Right?" He heard the blonde sniffling, but the king didn't look up.
It's a daily drama. It's been a month since they came from their tree house and last week, all Taehyung is doing is fighting with Jungkook. The king wondered if Taehyung wanted space or if something was troubling him.

On getting no response from Jungkook, Taehyung sobbed and walked back to his bed where they three were supposed to spend a family time but Taehyung's shirt became spotted with tea so he pulled it and dropped it somewhere in the chamber. Jungkook just told him not to drop clothes like this… but he is regretting the moment the words came out of his mouth because his husband opened his wardrobe and dropped all his clothes on the floor. It was an impulsive reaction by him…but from that moment Taehyung is yelling non-stop.

Jungkook silently folded his shirts and pants, making a pile beside him. Then he stood up, adjusting them in his wardrobe and discarding the dirty shirt in the corner where the basket was placed for used clothes.

He glanced at the blonde and the prince, Jungmin was wiping his tears and pecking his cheeks to make him stop. Jungkook shook his head at the duo. He sometimes wonders if Jungmin is his son. Because he spent more time with Taehyung and probably he loves the blonde more than him.

Jungkook walked back to the bed, occupying his side. He just laid down, hurt by Taehyung's behaviour. He shouldn't behave like this to him in front of Jungmin at least.

"Dawda, are you sleeping?" Jungmin patted his shoulder.

"Yes, son. Dawda has some work to do in the early morning." He spoke, laying still in his position.

Jungmin jumped to the other side of the bed and pecked the king's cheeks.
" I love you dada." He mumbled slowly. The king smiled and pecked his forehead.

"Bye Mama. I am going to sleep too." He pecked Taehyung's cheeks and ran out of the chamber leaving his parents in the awkward silence.

Taehyung lay down, and he realised his behaviour toward Jungkook is getting absurd day by day. He doesn't know what's happening to him but at one moment he felt angry and at the other he just wanted Jungkook to make love to him. It's all so confusing.

Taehyung gulped, remembering Jungkook's face when he threw the clothes at him. He was looking hurt, last night they had an argument too which was again because Taehyung wanted to sleep alone so when Jungkook slept in his chamber he cried saying Jungkook doesn't want him any more. In the end, Jungkook apologised and they slept together in the king's chamber.

Taehyung bit his lip to hold back his tears. Now he felt like crying for behaving like this to his Koo koo. He scooted closer to Jungkook and nuzzled on his back.