Episode 20

"The Royal blood can cross the forbidden forest." The boy spoke to a man standing feet away In Front of him.
" Tell me the thing which I don't know, boy." Kang rolled his eyes.

The boy spoke in a monotone, "The pure heart can pass too." It seemed like the boy was possessed, his eyes were all white and he was expressionless.

Kang first cursed himself for killing all people. How would he find a pure heart when all are dead? He glared at the boy.
"How do you know that?"
"King rescued the healing and destroying witches. They are looking for a third way to enter the forbidden forest so that they can terminate it."

Chills Ran down Kang's spine. Witches? How do they survive? He made sure to kill them then why they are alive.

He became furious, he yelled at top of his lungs, but the boy was completely unfazed.

"Go and find the third way soon." He commanded the boy who was standing inside the forbidden forest. Kang stared at the wall with longing eyes and went away.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Soobin opened his eyes to find himself at the edge of the forest. He sat up and rubbed his eyes.
"What am I doing here?" He questioned himself and gazed here and there. But it was nothing. He stood up with a hammering head and began to walk to Seraphic, completely unknown to the small black spider on his neck.

~~

Laughs, giggles and whispering made the surroundings of the chamber lively.
It was the days after the painful episodes Taehyung suffered. Now, he is completely fine and healthy.
Why shouldn't he? For the last six days, he made Jungkook his maid, who filled the bathtub for him, massaged his feet, caressed his abdomen, fed him with his hands and even changed the sheets if his husband made a mess. Taehyung was so thankful for having a husband like Jungkook, who is giving his thousand percent to make his spouse feel better on his special days.
And for Jungkook, he was loving to see his husband's whining side. His pout and puppy eyes are the weapons to attack Jungkook's poor heart. Taehyung's puppy eyes and he'll say yes to anything.

Currently, Taehyung and Jungmin are talking or we can say whispering to each other and laughing on their own. Jungkook was completely forgotten by his husband as soon as their son entered the scene. He was sitting at one corner of the bed, seeing husband and son with pouty lips.

"Mama…Jungmin's birthday is the next day."
He didn't know how to say "the day after tomorrow".

Jungkook's ear perked up.
"Yes, baby…Mama knows it…so what do my Jungmin want?" He asked his son, who was sitting in his lap, latching on his chest.

"Jungmin wants a flying horse…" Jungkook chuckled to hear it, he remembered Jungmin crying for a flying horse when Jungkook told him a magical story. It took days to console Jungmin by saying that a flying horse will come when Jungmin becomes ten.

Taehyung chuckled too, "Baby I don't know where to get it. Do you know?" Jungmin nodded his head.

He stared at his father but quickly looked away. He was still angry at his father for yelling at him. He mumbled something in Taehyung's ear. Taehyung bit his inner cheeks to stop himself from chuckling.

"Jungmin's dada, my baby tell me you know where the flying horses are so I can buy them for my little prince?"
"Jungmin knows when he'll become ten. the flying horse will come to him." Jungkook glanced at his son with guilty eyes who was not talking or seeing him.

Taehyung noticed Jungkook's eyes on Jungmin. He too whispered something in Jungmin's ear, making Jungmin's eyes widen. He quickly squirmed out of his lap and crawled to Jungkook's lap hugging him tight.

" Sorry dada…Jungmin doesn't know you're scared of boo…don't cry, Jungmin will protect you." He patted his father's back, confronting him, and making his parents laugh.
This little fluff ball is their pure entertainment and fun. This innocent soul has the power of changing the mood from gloomy to happy.