Episode 30

Enjoy 💜

"Stupid bunny. Can't he be a little gentle with me? We met after weeks and he is concerned about my dressing. Trying to pick a fight with me." Taehyung mumbled.

"He is not picking a fight with you. It's you who are finding a way to take out your anger." His brain told him.

Taehyung opened his wardrobe of "inappropriate dressing" but he didn't find the heart to destroy them. He had a variety of lingeries in different colours and styles. His heart melted and he shut the door, neglecting the idea of burning them.

He walked back to King's chamber, where his husband was sitting on a bed with a scowl. Taehyung sighed.

"I am coming with dinner." He announced.

"Don't go out like this. I will not tolerate someone staring at you in this state." Jungkook's voice was concerned this time to which Taehyung took Jungkook's bathrobe and wore it, covering himself from his neck to toe.

"Happy?" Taehyung questioned.
"I'll. If you tell me you didn't destroy my favourite clothes." He asked with a pout.

Taehyung controls his impulse of squishing his cheeks.
"I am sorry your majesty but you made me angry so I threw them." Jungkook's pout grew, he laid down and turned away, covering himself with a blanket. "I am not eating anything."

Taehyung chuckled silently and walked out of the chamber. He asked the maid to bring the food, and soon he took a tray full of roasted meat, roasted chestnuts and a small portion of rice.

He placed the tray on the table near the bed and sat on the edge.

"Your majesty, dinner is here." Jungkook didn't change positions from his place.
" Your majesty." He called again.

"Koo…get up. You need to eat it." He put a hand on Jungkook's knee.

"I am not hungry." He heard a mumbling.
Taehyung sighed.

"Okay, I am sorry. I didn't burn the "inappropriate" dresses, now get up." He rolled his eyes when Jungkook hurriedly sat up with a sweet bunny smile, attacking Taehyung's heart with his sweetness.

"Here" he placed the tray in his lap.
"Feed me, my hands are not working." Taehyung felt the urge to kiss his bunny, who was behaving like a kid.

"Are you a kid?" Taehyung questioned taking a piece of meat in his fingers and forwarding it to his mouth. Jungkook took his fingers in his mouth, sucking on them, his innocent eyes on Taehyung, who blushed at his flirty act.

Taehyung was silently feeding him, blushing at his husband's deed but Jungkook was not liking his silent behaviour.

"Are you mad at me?" He grabbed his wrist, pecking the blue veins popping there.
Blonde tried to take his wrist from his hold, but Jungkook placed it on his heart.

"Don't squirm, I'll get hurt." He pointed to his bandage, which was so near to his hand.

Taehyung stopped his hand there, not wanting to hurt his husband.
"How will I feed you then?"

"I am full. Thank you." He smiled warmly. Jungkook himself placed the tray beside him and pulled Taehyung carefully. He knew his husband was mad because of something.

He opened his legs and made Taehyung sit between them, his back touching Jungkook's bare chest. Jungkook hugged him, chin on his shoulder.

They stay still. Taehyung will not admit it but yes…he felt like breathing. Jungkook's arms are heaven.

"My love." Taehyung closed his eyes feeling warm lips on his neck.
"My baby, My world, my heaven, mother of my children," he said with every peck, Taehyung blushed hard.