Episode 31

A little thank you for 100🩷❤️

_________

"No"

"Mama~"

"No baby. I told you once, don't make me repeat myself." The Queen continued to tidy up his chamber, ignoring the little prince latching on his leg. 

Jungmin began to cry…or we can say fake cry but on getting no response from his mother, he stomped his feet on the floor.

"I am going to dada. I'll tell Mama not to listen to me." He pouted when Taehyung pulled out the bed sheets to throw them in the basket.
"Go ahead. Let your dad come here, I'll beat you both." He glared at Jungmin who pouted more.

Jungmin saw a baby horse in the garden, and now he was insisting on getting it but Taehyung denied it because he already had a yeontan to take care of. He proposed to give it on Jungmin's sixth birthday but the boy was not taking it. He has been irritating Taehyung with the same question since morning.

"Mama…I love you." He flashed his puppy eyes. Taehyung knew what his dramatic baby was doing, he just shook his head and continued to do his work.

" Go and tell your dad. If he agrees then we'll talk about it." As soon as these words rolled down from Taehyung's tongue, Jungmin ran away at the speed of light. Taehyung scoffed at him.

He just said it to get a moment to breathe, he knew Jungkook will not agree for the horse, as his husband's attention will divert to a baby horse too, which the king will never appreciate. So, he let him deal with his son.

"Love…"

"Yes?" Taehyung closed his arm on his chest, seeing Jungkook entering the chamber with Jungmin in his arms.

"See mama… dada says we can get that horse," Jungmin spoke with sparkling eyes.

"Is that so?" He glared at the king who just smiled nervously.

"No, no love. I was here to discuss it with you." He quickly changed his decision, making Jungmin's eyes widen in surprise. He squirmed out of his father's hold and jumped on the floor.

"Dada. You say we can buy it. Good Boys don't lie." Jungmin pleaded but Jungkook shook his head.

"No, I am not lying. Your mother will decide it." He pointed to the blonde who was standing there with a smirk. Jungmin insisted once more but in the end, he cried and ran out of the chamber.

Taehyung and Jungkook sighed at him. Taehyung turned around to get a dress for a day, he saw arms wrapping around his waist and a face nuzzling in his neck.

"Love, let's buy him a horse. He will need it in a year or two for horse riding." Jungkook pecked his neck.

"We just can't fulfil his every demand. We'll buy him a horse on his birthday but not now. I am already taking care of three babies" Taehyung rolled his eyes playfully, making Jungkook pout.

"You know I am in love with your Hair." He suddenly remembered seeing blonde mullets covering the Queen's neck.

"Only hair?" Taehyung questioned, hands still busy arranging clothes. From the morning he was doing this. First, he set Jungmin's wardrobe then he shifted Jungkook's clothes to his and now he is busy organising them

"No, I love your neck too." He pecked it lightly. " I love the mole on your shoulder." He nuzzled his nose in his shoulder.

He moved his hands up from his waist slowly,
"I love you boo.." he was cut off by Taehyung slapping his hand.