Episode 28

The first thing he noticed entering the courtroom was a man with long hair spreading on the throne, sitting as if he owned the place.
Jungkook scowled, his throne was not for them to sit on, he noted mentally to wash it before sitting on it again.

Kang smirked "My dear nephew…" he walked down emphasizing the word nephew, who was being held by two men.

"Leave him." He commanded his men. Jungkook stood there unfazed staring at the black devious eyes of the man in front of him.

"Jungkook…Jungkook" he chanted "My precious nephew." He opened his arms for Jungkook to hug but he turned his face toward Namjoon and Hosoek who were kneeling near the wall.

"Don't you remember me?" He again tried to hold him but Jungkook took a few steps back, making Kang chuckle.

"Oh come on. Don't be like this to your dear uncle Jungkookie" Jungkook cringed at the nickname and rolled his eyes. He glanced at the hall to determine the situation. The room just had Kang and the people of the castle. It means all the other men were outside securing the place. He quickly sends a piece of information to Elder Min.

"I admire you from the beginning." Kang patted his head and began to climb a few stairs to the throne.

" But You know I never liked your father." Kang sat on it.
"He was a manipulator. He manipulated his sister to run away with that filthy son of Elder Min just to get the throne."

Jungkook felt anger rushing into his veins. His father is his role model, no one has the right to bad mouth him.

"And my Hyuna, my innocent Hyuna, couldn't comprehend the trick of his brother and fell into his trap." He scoffed, " She made the mistake of having a baby with that man, so she ran away." Kang showed his fake sadness but Jungkook just scoffed at it. "She wanted to come to his home but your father killed her just for the crown." Liar…manipulation…this is what Kang is made up of.

"Did you know your father was the one to kill your mother?" He tried to play the mother card for provoking Jungkook to say bad things about his father but on getting a blank expression he understood that Jungkook is well aware of all the facts.

"Hmmm…you know it." He hummed
" I don't know what she did but she was your birth giver. Your father should have punished her but murdering her wife was an extreme act." He was concerned. Why not? He had only one sister who was equally guilty of every crime.

Jungkook again remained silent, he was listening to his useless talk to answer it afterwards.

"You are my blood. You are the only thing left by my sister. I cherish you." With a snap of a finger, he was face to face with Jungkook, he tried to hold Jungkook's cheek but he moved away.

Kang sighed, trying to show how disappointed he is by Jungkook's behaviour.
"I don't want to fight with you, Seraphic is yours to rule. I assure you that my thoughts are pure about Seraphic. I never wanted to attack this place."  Jungkook scowled at him.

"I did it just to talk to you." Jungkook's confused expression encouraged him to say more, "I tried to come here but the wall was not letting me do so. There was only one solution ... .to be evil. And this is what I did just to have a glimpse of you."

Kang gritted his teeth when Jungkook again remained neutral. He thought Jungkook will be easy to manipulate or Jungkook will fall for his antics of "Uncle loves Jungkook A lot" but to his dismay, the king of Seraphic has a steel mind. Seeing the conditions, he decided to stop beating around the bush.

"Just complete my wish and I'll leave this place for you to rule." He pulled a chair out of nowhere for Jungkook to sit. Jungkook Gladly accepted it.

Kang himself also occupied a chair next to him.
They both sat there, Kang with a sly smirk and Jungkook with a scowling face.