ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ-𝟚

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

AFTER ONE WEEK

3rd Person's POV:

Everything was the same at the compound even after one week, Elijah and Rebekah were away trying to find a way to bring back Hayley, and Freya was trying to help but with every spell, she does it all renders useless, Klaus did not come out of his room where he shifted Hope's stuff and her crib.

But there was one different thing, Klaus was trying to collect almost everything that may help him while he was away like dark objects, and daggers that he had for his sibling it was only so no one could use them on them again, and most importantly the last white oak stake that he had which no one knew about.

Klaus also took some of the very few he and his family had taken in a thousand years and a few more things that will help him in the future while explaining to Hope about their family. It was finally the day when he was going to leave. it was time and he knew it.

Klaus in a thousand years never felt so guilty as much as he was feeling right now because he punished Hayley for trying to take Hope away from her father and family and now he was doing the same thing so thought about writing a letter to her.

After finishing up the letter which was quite big but had everything he needed to say, Klaus started packing things up for tonight which was not a lot of things only two duffle bags one of which carried Hope's stuff and the other had the other important things.

Klaus placed the letter somewhere he knew only Hayley would be able to find it, Klaus then looked at the message he had just gotten from Marcel that they'll be meeting behind the compound in ten minutes.

Klaus picked his sleeping daughter in one hand and the duffel bags in the other then looked around the room before slowly leaving and listening for anyone else who must be out right now when he hears nothing he starts to make his way downstairs from where he looked; back at his home.

This place was special to him because it was where his family was happiest in the past, it was where Marcel grew up, and most importantly it was where he wanted Hope to grow up but he knew very well that we don't always get what we want.

Before leaving his eyes land on the wall where the Mikaelson family crest was, he dives back into one of his old memories of when he first brought Hayley here.

Klaus closes his eyes as a single tear falls down his cheek but he's brought out of it by the sound of a car at the backside of the compound indicating that Marcel is here.

He starts to make his way towards the car and puts all the stuff in the last seat beside Hope and then straps her in her car seat which was already there and then gets in the passenger seat where Marcel looks at him. He just nods his head and soon they both leave and head to the nearest airport out of the city where Klaus's private jet was already waiting for them.

Somewhere at the border of New Orleans, Klaus hears a child's crying which was not so far from them at first he decides to ignore it but then it gets louder and louder. "Stop the car," Klaus says to Marcel, who looks at him with a confused look but does it anyway.

"What, you know we have to hurry, right?" Marcel reminds Klaus who was getting out of the car "Stay here and watch over Hope, I'll be back soon." Klaus tells him and the vamp speeds toward the voice.

Klaus followed the voice and soon he was standing in front of a half-burned cottage in the middle of a forest, the flames were not too high and the fire was almost out but the crying was still going on.

Klaus steps inside the cabin where he sees a body of a man lying there, he tries to find the man the heartbeat but it was already too late for him. So he tried to move further and he sees a baby lying on the floor with a circle of fire around it but still, the baby was perfectly fine, he didn't have a single burn mark.