ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ-𝟠

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Klaus walks into the house with everyone following him but he stops in his tracks and turns to look at the rest "Marcel and Caroline please check the woods for Aiden and please watch him while I change, Bonnie you start your illusion spell with Hope's help, I'll be back" Klaus tells them and the three go to their respective tasks. 

The Mikaelson vampires follow Marcel and Caroline, witches, Hayley and Jackson make their way toward Hope who was standing with Aiden, both of them laughing which stopped when they saw others approaching.

Bonnie looks at the twins and smiles awkwardly "Okay so Aiden, go and change, Klaus will be here soon, Hope, you are staying with me and we are trying that illusion spell again," Bonnie tells the twins and they groan at the thought of being away from each other, the Mikaelson vampires come back and stand beside the rest of the family.

"Oh it's not gonna work on me, so come on, run along, Marcel and Care are already clearing the path for you, don't go out of our property, you know the rules, and if you do just make a sound, okay? Klaus will be there," Bonnie says and Aiden kisses Hope's head and stares at the family before leaving.

"Why me? You know I train and practice every day," Hope whines as she looks at Bonnie who just sighs and stays silent, "Because you are the daughter of Klaus Mikaelson, the hybrid killer with a thousand enemies, I am a threat," a voice comes from behind them and they all turn to look at Klaus who walks in with a black wolf beside him.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Aiden's eyes)

The size of the wolf was pretty big for a thirteen-year-old, Jackson looks at the wolf with wide eyes while Hayley goes in shock as she remembers her statement from the past when she was arguing with Klaus, a realization hits her and she looks at Klaus who was already looking at her.

Klaus bends down and runs a hand through Aiden's fur "Go run free, I am proud of you, my son," Klaus tells him and Aiden takes off, his eyes were red which shocked Jackson the most who still trying to overcome the shock.

"His eyes, his eyes were-" Jackson tries to say but Klaus cuts him off "Red, I know, and you don't get to say anything about this, or so help me, this entire planet will be short for you to run and hide from me" Klaus glares at Jackson before making his way towards his daughter who also gives Jackson a cold glare.

"Do you wanna practice magic first or train?" Klaus asks Hope who thinks for a moment before saying magic, Klaus nods and motions for Bonnie, and the two girls sit together on the 

Klaus goes and sits in the lounge area and pulls out his phone, the rest of the family also joins him there and they all take a seat.