ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ-𝟙𝟙

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

(Sorry guys I forgot that Vincent didn't come with the family, I mistakenly put him in the last few chapters, please just forget it, the only people who came were Marcel, Hayley, Elijah, Rebekah, Freya, Kol, Davina, Keelin, Gia, and Jackson.)

Klaus runs a hand through his hair before looking at Hope, Aiden, Marcel, Caroline, and Bonnie all five of them were asleep and covered in blankets as they cuddled, he looks over to the other side to see Kol, Davina, Freya, Keelin, Vincent, Rebekah, Jackson, and Gia also asleep while only Hayley and Elijah were half awake.

He ignores them and moves out of the room to go to his own, he goes straight in the shower which makes him relax a little after ten minutes he walks out of the washroom into the closet to change into some home clothes like sweats and his regular henley.

Then he walks out of his room and goes straight to the kitchen to see dinner already ready for them, he just puts everything on the dinner table and decides to hang out in the common room which was also on the same floor as the movie, he rests for a while before he has to wake others for dinner.

Klaus was thinking about everything and nothing all at once, he was sitting in silence which was rare considering Hope and Aiden who never stayed quiet for long unless they were asleep but he liked that noise, that noise gave him a different kind of peace.

"A beautiful house you have here, Niklaus," Elijah says as he joins Klaus in the common room too, Klaus smiles at his elder brother's voice "Well I wanted to try something modern too, you know you can't always be old fashioned," Klaus replies and Elijah laughs as comes and stand near Klaus who also stands from his position.

"It's been a while," Elijah says as he looks at Klaus, checking him from head to toe like looking if he was alright or not "Longer than you can possibly think," Klaus says and hugs his brother who also holds him really tightly.

Rebekah, Freya, and Kol, also walk in along with Davina, Gia, Keelin, Hayley, and Bonnie, the Bennett witch and female hybrid goes and takes a seat beside Klaus while his family, he hugged his siblings one by one, and introduced himself to the ones who he was meeting for the first or second time.

Then everyone sits in the room together and looks around to see photos everywhere even in this room "Why do you have so many photos of our family around the house, Nik?" Rebekah asks her brother who looks at the photos.

Klaus smiles as he looks at Bonnie "It's not him who did all this, it was Mia," Bonnie tells them and they look at Kluas confused "I guess Hope and Aiden were three or four at that time and I was so stressed because they were so energetic like I have videos from that time which I'll show you one day," Klaus said as he remembered those days.

"I was so tired and it's rare for someone like us to get tired but I was done, they both were running around the house setting things on fire or breaking this or just causing havoc around the house every day for two years non-stop," Klaus said and Bonnie laughed as she remembered the videos she saw.

"They both were like these two little tornados going around the house destroying everything in their path, and they weren't even afraid of hurting themselves because they both somehow were old enough to know that they heal fast," Klaus said and looked at Elijah and Rebekah.

"I ordered people to bring your clothes from other properties we owned and filled almost all of your closets just to feel like there were other people here too, but one day when I was cooking Hope and Aiden got inside Elijah's closet and lit his ten thousand dollar suit on fire, almost eighteen suits got burned to ash," Klaus tells him and Elijah looked shocked and amused.

"I was instantly there and I both of them standing there, laughing at the fire like they did some kind of prank, and it was not just your suits, it was everything, I lost things worth billions of dollars at the hands of my kids, not that the money matters that much to me but still, Mia came home that day and suggested that we replace all the expensive paintings or vases or you know decorative items with photos of our family members," Klaus tells them with a grin on his face.

"She said that if we tell kids about the family, and stories about you guys and then show them who you all are, they won't set your pictures on fire, that way our family could be close to them, I mean as close as it can possibly be in that kind of situation and they could learn about all of you," Klaus says then Bonnie continues.

"At first there were on few photos around the house but then Hope and Aiden wanted to fill every room with family photos, not just of you guys but of me, Caroline, and Mia too, learning and hearing stories about this family gave them a sense of control and this family's name became their anchor," Bonnie tells them and Freya looks confused.

"How?" she asks and Klaus smiles at the Bennett witch "Family means everything to both of them, not just the people they are connected to by blood," Klaus says and Bonnie nods, then she looks at the clock and sees it's getting late.

"Come on, it's getting late, you go wake them up while I go heat the food, you all can come with me," Bonnie says and Klaus nods as he also looks at the clock, Hayley who was looking at Klaus who nods and they both move inside the living room to see Hope, Aiden, Marcel, and Caroline curled up and Jackson also sleeping on the other couch.

Klaus motions for Hayley to go and wake her husband which she does while Klaus goes towards the kids and runs a hand through their hair "Time for dinner, guys, let's go," Klaus softly tells them but all four of them shake their heads and snuggle more in their blanket and each other.

Klaus lightly shakes them again which makes Caroline and Marcel wake up but not Hope and Aiden, Caroline leaves the room and heads downstairs with Jackson while Marcel and Klaus look at each other before picking up Hope and Aiden.

Hope was on Klaus's shoulder and Aiden on Marcel's, Hayley laughs a little as she sees this but quiets down when she hears the two children groaning at the noise but Klaus and Marcel only shake their heads knowing it was not something new to them.

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Sorry guys it's going to be my last update till the second week of April as I have my finals coming up and I need to focus on my studies too but I can assure you I am going to continue this book.