ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ-𝟝

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Everyone was sitting at the table quietly eating when Klaus interrupts the silence "I received a call from your headmaster this morning about your grades this semester, what do you think you scored?" Klaus asks looking at the two who stopped their eating after hearing the question.

Hope and Aiden just look at each other and decide to stay quiet, Marcel and Bonnie look at Caroline who just winks at them with a bright smile on her face and they all turn their attention to the twins.

"Did you give it your best shot?" Klaus asks them and they both look at him and nod "Verbal answers show your confidence in your reply." Marcel adds and Bonnie and Caroline nod, "Yes!" Both Hope and Aiden say at the same time.

"Then good, I am proud of you both regardless of what you guys scored," Klaus tells them with a bright smile on his face as he sees both of his children smiling brightly at him.

"And I am also a proud father to say that both my children are straight-A students, congrats guys you both have scored the first two positions of your class, again," Klaus adds with an even bigger smile as the twins jump out of their seats at this.

Caroline starts clapping her hands along with everyone else Hope and Aiden rush to Klaus and hug him from each side and kiss his cheek and he pats their heads.

"Now if you guys are done with your food, will you show the rest of the family our house while Marcel, Bonnie, Caroline, and I have a small talk, bring them outside after showing them their way around." Klaus says and the twins look at him with an offended look but nod nonetheless.

The House Tour:

"So we will start with the top floor where our childhood play area is, the garden where aunt Bonnie grows some important herbs and the pool is," Aiden says and Hope holds his hand as they all make their way towards the rooftop.

Soon they were at the top of the house, at the right you could see a play area made for children, it had everything swings, slides, sand, climbing walls, play tents, etc.; at the left was a swimming pool and in the center was the garden where different types of flowers, herbs, and medicinal plants were planted.

"This is an open area, we can have our introduction part here as we know almost all of you but some faces are still new so who wants to go first." Aiden says and looks at the rest of the family when Hope decides to speak "I will, I am Hope Mikaelson." Hope says then looks at her twin "I am Aiden Mikaelson." Aiden introduces himself.

"I am Freya Mikaelson," Ferya says and waves at the two "I am Keelin, Freya's wife." Keeline introduces and smiles at the two children "I am Elijah Mikaelson," Elijah says and nods at the twin who does the same in return "I am Gia, Elijah's wife." Gia says and smiles brightly at the two.

"I am Kol Mikaelson," Kol says with a happy smile, and Hope and Aiden smile at him too "I am Davina, Kol's wife." Davina says and smiles at them but Hope just looks at her with a straight face, but Aiden smiles at her a little "I am Rebekah Mikaelson" Rebekah introduces and the twins laugh at this.

"You're our brother's girlfriend," Hope says "And our aunt, this family is weird." Aiden adds and they both smiles at Rebekah who blushes a little "I am Jackson Kenner, Hayley's husband." Jackson says with a smile which the twins return.

"He's your step-father" Aiden whispers in Hope's ear with a smirk who glares at him like she wants to kill him "Until hell freezes over, Aiden" Hope replies in a whisper but their conversation doesn't go unheard by the vampires and hybrid present there.

"I am Hayley Marshall" Hayley introduces herself and looks at her daughter who smiles at her "You're the one whose name we took when we started going to school," Aiden says when the realization hits him.