𝕂𝕃𝔸𝕌𝕊'𝕊 𝕃𝔼𝕋𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝕋𝕆 ℍ𝔸𝕐𝕃𝔼𝕐

Hayley,

I can't tell you how much it took for me to leave but it had to be done, you said that you don't want Hope to be a Mikaelson well neither you nor anyone else has a say in that matter. She was born a Mikaelson and I know the amount of pain that name carries better than anyone else, I thought you of all people will understand it but you just had to go and prove me wrong.

If you would've succeeded in taking Hope away from me, how long do you think you could've survived as you once said 'Hope will always be the daughter of Klaus Mikaelson, the hybrid killer with a thousand enemies' so according to it no matter where you would've gone with Hope, my enemies would've followed you.

So now I am taking my daughter with me and don't worry, I will make sure that she's safe and happy at all costs, I know I will never be able to forgive you after what you tried to do and I also know that you will never forgive me for what I did.

I don't have a perfect family, for a moment I thought I did but I don't. You are the reason me and my family became whole again and you're also the reason we drifted apart, I told you that I trust you more than anyone and all you had to do is trust when I needed it the most but you choose to trust you're husband more.

A thousand years is a very long time for one to live, in all these years I have felt almost all emotions there are to feel but happiness is something I always lacked in, there were real moments of happiness with you whether it is your pregnancy cravings or just your bitchy attitude. I was happy and I thought you were happy too but now that I think of it, I can't figure out if it was real or just an act.

In life and trust, you chose your husband and pack over me and my family, it was right I supported you no matter how I acted or what I said and did. But when it came to Hope then also you choose your husband over me when you had no right to do that, so now I am telling you to choose him again over everyone else.

When Esther gave you a choice of having more kids again you hesitated, I am giving you that choice too there's a spell I recently found out about where a hybrid like you can procreate so if you want you can have it. Still, I have one question for you.

Why did you try to take Hope away from me, you may say that it was for the best but deep down you knew it wasn't and you also knew that you would never be able to succeed in that. Sooner or later I would've found you and then what? I would've killed your entire pack including that husband of yours but you also knew that I would not kill you because of Hope.

No matter which way I look at it the question remains unanswered, why did you do it?

We were happy, not perfect but happy, you always said that you wanted a family and we had it but now I don't think you even know what a family is, not sure if even I do after what my family did but I do know a thing or two about family.

Family is not where the blood runs the same, family is where our loyalties lie, and love never ends. Family is not just the people you're born around, it's the people you die for and the people who would die for you, the people you wanna live for.

We had that, you, me, Hope, Elijah, Rebekah, and even Marcel but you ruined it and I hate you for it. I am not leaving forever, I am just going away till the city becomes safe for Hope. You will see her again one day, I promise.

The only reason I can come up with at last is that I am the reason behind your every action, that I am the threat, so I am going far away from you and your family. Even after making you a promise to never let you down, I did, I did let you down, to my eternal shame.

Now there is only one relation that joins us, we are not partners, we are not friends, we are not family anymore, only one.

Your daughter's father,

Klaus.