ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ-𝟙𝟘

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Klaus looks at her while she just gives him a blank stare, he ignores her and tries to move past her but she keeps a hand on his warm chest, he stops and takes a deep breath before removing her hand from his chest and looking at her.

"What do you want?" Klaus asks her with a death stare "My daughter," Hayley replies, and Klaus gives her a dry laugh "You mean our daughter," Klaus corrects her and she still keeps staring at him, she swings her hand and slaps him hard.

He lets her do that but when she tries to attack again he holds her hand "Our daughter is in her room, if you wanna see her, go to her room and leave me alone," Klaus tells her and points to the doors of the nursery but Hayley shakes her head.

"I am taking her with me, because of you I missed almost a decade and a half of her life," Hayley tells him and he just gives her bored look and goes inside the closet "Go ahead and try, but let me tell you one thing, Hayley, you came on this property by your will but you won't be leaving without my permission," Klaus informs her and opens a drawer.

Klaus shows her the knight he made for Rebekah when they were little and then gave it to Hope "You know other children cuddle with their blanket but mine used to love their chess piece," he hands it to her.

"Hope and Aiden both wanted it, so I had to make two more while I kept the original one hidden," Klaus tells her and Hayley looks at the wooden knight as tears fill her eyes, then he shows her a burned mark on the wall.

"The burn mark you see right there on the wall, that was done by Hope when she was around fourteen months old, I changed her then I went to get Aiden but I when I came back Hope was looking at the wall with concentrations at first I let it go but then suddenly the wall and the curtain that used to be one that window was caught on fire," Klaus says and Hayley moves closer to the wall as she runs her hand on it.

"Hope got so scared that she started crying loud which only resulted in more fire, it was a good thing that I had this house made by a lot of magic one of which also protects us from any natural or supernatural incident but before the house could've stopped the fire on its own, Aiden looked over and the fire was gone within second," Klaus says and goes to stand right behind her.

"I was so scared at the thought of either of them getting hurt that I just picked both of them and left the room, it took weeks to get over the incident and let them both sleep again in this room without me always hovering over them like a creep," Klaus smiles at his own choice of words and so does Hayley.

"Ever since I came to know that this our child going to be a hybrid, especially a girl, I made a promise to myself that I will always try and teach her to accept what she was instead of taking or hiding that part away from her," Klaus says, and Hayley realizes what he was talking about.

"The magic canceling bracelet we used to hide her from Dahlia," Hayley says and Klaus nods "I never planned on using it ever again on Hope after Dahlia and I didn't," Klaus says and hands her the bracelet as she looks at it carefully.

"I was always told and blamed for what I was, even though it wasn't my fault for being born that way but I had to live with the title such as an abomination, crossbreed, the bastard," Klaus says with a dry laugh as Hayley looked down.

"It took me thousand years to finally realize that those people, they tried to hurt me by calling me these names not because the names were true but because they were scared, scared of me because I was stronger than them,"

"Then one day out of nowhere my ten-year-old son comes up to me, crying his eyes out, and tells me that the kids in his school are bullying him because he wasn't anything like them, not just a wolf or just a witch," Klaus says and Hayley gasps.