ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ-𝟡

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

They all decide to stay out a little bit while Marcel goes and brings water bottles for Hope and Aiden who were both busy fighting over what they will be doing tonight, others were just looking at them with amusement and love in their eyes but Klaus was lost in his thoughts.

"Guys stop, we don't need to hear you fighting all the time," Marcel says and sits between the twins "But-" twins try to argue but Marcel gives the big-brother eyes and a stern look which makes both of them stop.

"Kids listen, I have to talk to you," Klaus says cutting all their conversations "Oh god no," Hope groans "You're wearing the look, the look we don't like at all," Aiden says and Klaus looks at them with confused eyes.

"What look? I don't have a look," Klaus says but Hope and Aiden shake their head "There's a look," Aiden says and Hope nods in agreement with her brother "The dad look," Hope points out and everyone else laughs beside Klaus who was looking amused.

"And whenever the dad look comes, our dismay follows," both twins say in sync and Klaus nods his head "Yeah it's not an easy topic," Klaus agrees, "Dad we're on holiday," Aiden reminds him "And no work, no killing sprees, no enemies, nothing on holidays," Hope adds.

 But Klaus cuts her off "I have the location for the Nazi vampires," he says and the rest stop and they all look at Hope without saying anything while the Mikaelsons and Jackson just look confused "So what?" Hope asks like she doesn't care.

"Hope," Aiden says in a stern voice "So what? Really, Hope? Do I need to remind you what those stupid vampires are planning to do? Not just to you but to her too, and how that resulted last in those visions," Klaus says and Hope looks down.

Klaus sighs and shakes his head before going towards his daughter and sitting down in front of her as he holds her hands "Can't it just wait?" Hope asks her father who shakes his head "It's not your fault, whatever that's been happening or happened is not your fault, you know that right?" Klaus asks her and Hope nods.

"It's a result of hatred that was born long before you," Klaus reminds her "But now I have to end this once and for all, not just for you but for her too," he tells her and Hope looks away and nods her head. 

"Mia is coming tomorrow, she's the one who found them, I'll be going alone," Klaus says and Marce, Hope, and Aiden look at him with wide eyes "You're not going alone," the three of them say together in sync.

"I can come with," Marcel says, "Take the pack," Hope and Aiden suggest, but Klaus shakes his head at both of the suggestions "No one is coming with me, and while I am gone, this house will be on lockdown, no one will come inside or go outside, and the pack will be on guard duty for the house at all times," Klaus tells them.

"Mia is not letting me go alone, so only Mia, and I will be going, the rest of you will be here," Klaus says but Bonnie shakes her head "If Mia is going then so am I," she says and Klaus groans knowing what was she going to say.

"My life is already linked to yours, if you die, I die too, so it won't matter, I am coming," Bonnie says in a non-argumentative tone, Klaus sighs and nods and they all get up from their positions and head inside the house to rest.

While everyone else goes to their room Klaus goes to where Hope and Aiden's nursery was, he walks into the room and looks around, he never bothered to clean it up because he wanted to remember every part of their childhood forever.

He looks around the room, touching the cribs as he remembered Hope and Aiden's toothless grin, smiling at him so brightly that it made his stone-cold heart beat again, two babies sleeping peacefully while he used to stay up all night just looking at them like a creep but he didn't care.