ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ-𝟞

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

While downstairs:

Klaus, Marcel, and Caroline were drinking bourbon while Bonnie was putting an invisible wall around the house.

The spell was pretty simple but required a huge amount of power as it also cloaks everyone who is living within it.

Klaus was tense and it was visible to everyone there, in all these past years these three along with the twins were finally able to break some walls that Klaus made over all these years but now with the family back.

He started putting those walls back up, going back to being the monster that everyone believed he was.

Marcel and Caroline were looking at him while he was deep in thought when they all heard twins yell from upstairs followed by a loud thud.

In seconds they all found themselves standing in front of Marcel's office with twins hiding their faces with their hands and Rebekah on the floor.

Klaus and Marcel rush towards the twins to check them but looked shocked to see Rebekah on the floor groaning while the rest of the family was looking amused by this.

Marcel bursts out laughing which was followed by Caroline and Bonnie, and soon the entire family joined them.

Klaus goes towards his little sister and gives her a hand to stand up she takes it and stands up while glaring at the rest of them who were laughing.

The laughter stops when they see Rebekah's glare "What happened here?" Klaus asks looking at everyone there.

"I don't know, I just opened this door and I got hit by some invisible thing, and the next I find myself on the floor," Rebekah says and Marcel's eyes go wide in realization.

Which soon came to Klaus, Caroline and Bonnie too.

"Aiden and Hope Mikaelson, you little brats," Marcel shouts but the twins just go and hug their father tightly from both sides "Dad" Hope and Aiden cry out in a child's voice.

"No don't involve me in this, you three sort your own fights," Klaus says and pulls away from them and starts to head downstairs after kissing their heads.

"Traitor" Hope and Aiden shout at him from behind.

"I heard that" Klaus replies in a casual way "Good" the twins shout even louder before turning their attention to their brother who was glaring at them.

"Pause, we're gonna continue this later," Hope says and Aiden nods looking at her brother who was still glaring at them.

"You little brats, I am gonna get you back for this." Marcel says and leaves while the family looks at the twins who just shrug and laugh while giving each other a high five.

"That was a good one." Aiden says and Hope nods in agreement before they look at the family.

Klaus and Caroline hear the last part of the conversation and laugh a little whereas Bonnie already knew why they were laughing and how childish the three can be.

Marcel soon joins them and they all gather in the garden to talk before the rest of the family joins them.

They all go sit under Hope's favorite tree that she herself planted when she first started learning magic.

It was their usual spot where they would sit under the tree and chat while Bonnie teaches Hope and Aiden, how to practice dark magic which they were only permitted to use within the house.

"So what are we gonna do, now that they're all here?" Caroline asks looking at the other three who look deep in thought.

"We have eliminated almost all the threats against New Orleans and our family, I just don't see a point in waiting, I think we should return." Klaus says and everyone looks at him shocked.