ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ-𝟛

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

The original family was gathered in the dining room along with Hayley, everyone was busy with their talks when the eldest Mikaelson brother enters the room with some photos and gathers everyone's attention to him.

"What are these, Elijah?" Rebekah asks looking at her brother who just ignores her and goes to stand behind Hayley and shows her the photos "What?" Hayley whispers in confusion which suddenly disappears when she looks at them carefully.

Tears started to flow out of her eyes "Where?" Hayley asks him with a hopeful look by this point, everyone in the room knows exactly what was happening "I'll tell you about it tomorrow, we're going to get them back, everyone who wants to join us please be ready early in the morning or else I'll surely leave you here." Elijah says and hands the photos to Hayley and leaves the room.

Everyone retired back to their rooms with different thoughts flooding their minds, Hayley was lying on Klaus's bed which was a very common thing as it was now considered her room.

Marcel was out for some vampire which was given to him by Klaus, he wanted more security around the house because the twins were returning home by afternoon tomorrow for the summer break.

Klaus was out of town for a few days with Bonnie killing some strix vampires and he also was returning on the same day as the twins just in the morning, Bonnie wanted to give them some family time so she decided to stay at a hotel for few days till Caroline and Marcel also join them for their family meeting that happens every time twins are back home.

Bonnie was now a close friend-ally-family type person with Klaus and the twins, she loved the twins just as much as she loved Lizzie and Josie. Alaric doesn't interfere in this matter a lot knowing full well Caroline and her feeling toward Klaus and her affection towards the twins.

Alaric knew very well that Caroline carries both her responsibilities of being a mother and an aunt towards both Lizzie and Josie and Hope and Aiden but sometimes Lizzie and Josie feel left out after seeing the bond between their mother and the two people they hated the most in the whole school.

When the Gemini twins were around nine, Caroline and Alaric decided that it's better if Caroline started traveling around to find a solution to their problem regarding the merge that was supposed to happen when the twins turn twenty-two.

At this Caroline also agreed as she was already planning on joining Klaus and Bonnie on their next mission, Lizzie and Josie were unaware of the truth behind the Marshall twins and why was their mother so attached to them which only led to more bad blood between both the Gemini twins and the Marshall twins and soon unknowingly a war started between them.

Marcel just got back after ensuring the security around the safe house and send a text to both Klaus and Caroline that they can come anytime they want, Rebekah told him that Elijah is taking them somewhere in the morning so he has to be ready early to leave with them, this made Marcel confused but let it go thinking it was just going to be another dead end for them.

The Next Morning:

Everyone was already present downstairs along with Jackson who was called by Elijah, everyone was looking at the staircase waiting for the most important person who was also the last one to join them.

Soon Hayley appeared at the top of the stairs with a stone-cold expression on her face in a black leather jacket that was really big on her but at the moment it suited her and she also had a set of keys in her hand.

Hayley made her way to Elijah and asked him the address at which he just pulled out a paper from his pocket and handed it to her, she just took the paper and headed towards the garage where the car was waiting.