𝕊𝕌𝕄𝕄𝔸ℝ𝕐 𝕆𝔽 𝕎ℍ𝔸𝕋 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝔼ℕ𝔼𝔻 𝕀ℕ 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕃𝔸𝕊𝕋 𝟙𝟛𝕐ℝ𝕊.

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

This book shows Klaus's father's side more, not only towards Hope but towards Aiden and Marcel too.

There will be different plots Hayley is still married to Jackson but she has lived at the compound ever since she came back to human form.

Klaus never killed Gia and Elijah loves Gia as she helped him get over Hayley,

Marcel is a more trusting son-like to Klaus and a loving older brother to his siblings, they all have a lovely relationship.

Rebekah and Marcel are together, but not married.

Elijah and Gia, and Kol and Davina are married but they will have their grand marriage with Klaus and Hope.

When Lucien, Tristan, and Aurora come to New Orleans, they all try to find Klaus but they don't find anything about him.

So Tristan tries to break Elijah's sire line but dies at the hands of Marcel while going after Jackson for his heart and the original family tricks Lucien and locks him away with the serratura after he became the upgraded version of a vampire.

Aurora ran away after hearing about both Tristan and Lucien, promising that she will avenge her brother's death.

The vile that Lucien had made for Aurora fell into Marcel's hands and after talking to Klaus about it, Marcel decides to take it.

Freya meets Keelin while she was traveling to find some particular ingredients for her spells.

The crescent pack has started to lose its power because of the halfway-broken marriage between Jackson and Hayley.

Jackson often tries to make Hayley and his relationship better but Hayley always ends things on a bad note and leaves him saying that she married him for Hope and now she's not here with her because Hayley believed his word and tried taking Hope from her father which resulted in everything that happened.

Hayley knows that it's not all Jackson's fault but she can't help it, it was her fault and she knew it but she also blamed others for not stopping her as Klaus did, even if it meant cursing her.

After finding out about Hope and Klaus, Hayley locked herself in Hope's nursery at first but after staying there for a few days she found out that most of the things were moved to Klaus's room and it is where both of them stayed for their last week there.

Everyone was trying to connect to Hayley but she was not coming out of Klaus's room, as it helped her feel close to Hope. Jackson at first stayed with Hayley when she was locked in the nursery while he stayed in the connected bedroom.

But when Hayley started locking herself in Klaus's room, Jackson got irritated and started acting out and asked Hayley to move out of the compound with him as it was nothing left for her to stay there for but Hayley denied him and he left, though Hayley sometimes used to visit the bayou when she is forced out of the room by the family, just to make sure she gets out and see others of her kind instead of staying held up in a room.

Hayley soon found the letter Klaus wrote to her in the painting that he drew for their daughter, after reading the letter Hayley was feeling more guilty and even though a part of her hated Klaus for what he did, there was also a part of her that wanted nothing more than to just go back and time an fix everything wrong that happened between her and Klaus since they first met in New Orleans.

That's when the attacks started happening at the compound, Hayley was actually feeling guilty for what happened and she started thinking that if she never attempted to take Hope away, Klaus would've never decided to do the same.

Hayley, Marcel, Davina, Vincent, and the Mikaelsons fought together against the Strix, Lucien, Tristan, Aurora, and old vengeful vampires, and sometimes even the crescent helped them.

After the fight ended and Marcel took the serum, everyone focused on finding Hope and Klaus but they never got much luck. Every time it was a dead end for them which was obvious because Klaus was always hard to find and he also spent a good amount of time being nothing but a story, it also proved how strong and trusted Klaus's inner circle is that even Freya is not able to find them.

While Marcel focused on eliminating all the threats that were on his city and on the Mikaelson family, he also stayed in contact with Klaus who called after a year. Klaus never asked him about how his family was doing because he knew he wouldn't be able to handle it and Marcel also never told him anything but the needed information.

Klaus also let Marcel talk to his children and keep a good sibling bond between the three, Hope and Aiden knew about almost everything and how they got here. Hope knew that Klaus's had to take her away from her family, that her family was still trying to find her, and that Aiden was not her real brother but the bond they had was stronger than any twin pair could ever have and one thing Klaus promised he would never do was to lie to his children and he lived up to it.

After three years Marcel finds a blonde at Rousseau's looking for Klaus when he approaches her and asks her to leave. She asks him to please understand her situation where he also sees two little girls who reminded him of his younger siblings so he decides to call Klaus to ask him if wants to help her or not, Marcel takes her to another bar and asks her to wait while he calls Klaus and asks him about her.

Klaus asks Marcel to put Caroline on the phone and then talk to her and gives her the protection she asked for, he also told her to never tell anyone about this and that if she needs anything else she can call him on his personal number which she takes from Marcel.

Klaus not only helps her because of his feelings but also because she was a mother who was just trying to protect her kids and she trusted him enough to ask for his help even after everything he did and knowing all well that her friends hate him.

That started a new friendship between the two of them, Alaric soon found out about this and he was angry and thankful at the same time. Caroline also helped Klaus with things and soon Klaus trusted her and asked her to visit him which she agrees to.

So after six years of being hidden from the world, Klaus Mikaelson actually came out and met Caroline who he also introduced to his children.

After finding out about the school Caroline and Alaric were opening, he donates a large amount of money and Alaric also asks Caroline to ask Klaus if he wants to enroll his kids there just with different surnames, that it can help them and they can finally have a childhood and somewhat normal life.

After a lot of convincing from Marcel and Caroline and even more cute faces from Hope and Aiden, Klaus agrees to this but puts a condition forward that no one will ever come to know about them and that they will be introduced as twins because they both were of the same age and they also looked somewhat alike.

So Hope Marshall and Aiden Marshall were enrolled in the school where they used to stay as it was a boarding school but every second weekend Caroline used to take the twins to visit Klaus, Bonnie also found out about this and actually saw how much Klaus changed over the years and decided to help him with his problems as she also didn't have a lot to do those days and she was bored of traveling.

Without even knowing it Klaus, Caroline, Marcel, and Bonnie soon became each other's most trusted allies and actual friends. So when the original family along with Kenners came to where Klaus was residing those days, they were shocked to see so different environment than the one they were expecting.

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o