ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ-𝟙𝟞

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Hope walks downstairs with the new grimoire that Mia just gifted her, it was filled with fun spells and a few protection spells but it didn't matter to Hope as she only wanted more spells to prank her siblings and family.

Aiden was just beside her looking at the old history books which had more details about who he was and what things he could do, he was a mystery to everyone and that is something he wanted to last. 

He liked being a mystery to everyone except his father, siblings, and family, but he liked to know more about himself as according to the book he read only a few people are like him, they are born centuries apart and can be anyone.

A child born into a perfect human family but the child got more powers than anyone could've imagined, he was one of those children, the only difference was that his father was a wolf, a lone wolf but Aiden was an alpha, king of the whole wolf species.

An alpha who didn't get his powers because of his bloodline or ranks, but the one that was chosen to be the king by fate, to set the balance of nature and remind the world that blood is not what makes you strong but your strength and ability to achieve your higher goals does.  

Alpha of all the alphas, supreme king of all the kings, the powerful and immortal wolf with the ability to control elements and do magic, that's why Klaus named him Aiden because when the older hybrid saw the baby.

There was a circle of fire around the baby, not hurting it but instead protecting him like he could sense that the original hybrid would not hurt the baby, the fire dies down and he gets a chance to see the baby boy.

His eyes were bright red like a rare breed of alphas that only came to be known only once every few centuries, because of the red eye color which reminded Klaus of fire and the actual fire that protected the baby before Klaus named him Aiden.

which meant little fire

Aiden was an element born in human form from a werewolf bloodline that's why he was a hybrid of an elemental witch and werewolf, he had the power of fire, the one that burns everything in its reach and protected him like an invisible shield at every point of his life.

Being an element came with a lot of advantages and disadvantages, he had the power to burn the whole world to ash just because of his strong emotions, all the other elements were also protecting him but fire was his main weapon.

He could practice magic like any normal witch, he was immortal and will stop aging once he reaches the age of eighteen, only one element can kill another element and according to all the spells and information, Klaus and Mia were able to gather till now was that there was no other human living element alive.

Aiden was just as strong as Hope, both kids were raised together, and they have been inseparable from the time they first met, never once they fought instead they were always together, planning mischief by using their magic even at the age of where they could barely speak. 

They both walk into the living room and go straight to their father and show him the interesting books Mia gifted them, Klaus only glared at Mia after seeing the grimoire filled with fun pranking spells and Mia gave him a cheeky smile.

"You know Bonnie and I have to leave for a while, you, Marcel, and Care are going to face all these pranks," Klaus reminds Mia who thinks for a moment before groaning, Hope and Aiden give each other a high five after seeing Mia's reaction.

"Is that a prank spell book?" Kol asks the kids and both Aidena and Hope nod at him with big grins on their faces, they receive a look filled with interest and curiosity so they decide to show Kol the book and discuss it with him.

Bonnie walks into the room with a phone in her hand, she goes straight to Klaus and tells him about the last living members of the Nazi group he asked Bonnie to locate them, Klaus nods in agreement and tells her to ask the inner circle to be there by the end of the week.

Bonnie leaves the room while Klaus informs Mia, Caroline, and Marcel about the plan, Hope and Aiden were looking at their father and listening to the plan intently, Bonnie soon comes back and settles herself beside Caroline and Marcel.

The whole Mikaelson family along with Jackson and Hayley were also there listening but it didn't matter because none of them understood anything about what was happening in the room or why was it even happening in the first place.

A worker comes in the room and hands both Hope and Aiden juice while others get a drink or the same juice and a few snacks, Hope and Aiden both groan at the juice as they wanted a soft drink but when Klaus gives him the dad look, twins just give him a sheepish smile and quietly start drinking their juice.

"I am going to go from behind while Bonnie along with the inner circle will walk in from the front door, the meeting is being held at one of the ballrooms beside the museum according to what we've gathered," Klaus says and others nod but Aiden shakes his head.

"You should go from the front door in case anyone tries to flee then Auntie Bonnie can freeze them with her magic, these people have strong witches on their side and we don't know what all things they could use against us," Aiden says and Hope thinks for a moment about this before nodding at her brother's statement.

"A is right, Dad, it would be more helpful if you came from the front gate, they will think you came alone and will not get enough time to overcome the shock while the ones who try to leave will be mostly the main person or leader who Auntie Bon can capture," Hope says and both kids look at their father who thinks for a moment before nodding.

"Bon you can take my pendant with the protection spell, and make sure you don't take it off till you're back home alive and well," Mia says and goes to the Bennett witch, she takes off her pendant and puts it on Bonnie's neck.

"But it's yours and you're not supposed to take it off," Bonnie says and Mia shakes her head "You're walking in the room filled with our enemies in my place because of my sickness, these people can kill you easily, Bon-Bon, there's no way I letting that happen," Mia tells her and gives her a side hug.

"Now Mia and Care make sure the kids are safe here and no one comes in or goes out of the house till we come back," Klaus looks at the two who nod before turning to Marcel "You coming with us or staying here?" Klaus asks him and Marcel thinks for a moment before shaking his head.

"I have another lead to follow, someone spotted Aurora near New Orleans, she was looking for Hayley's blood, but much to her dismay, the whole family came here," Marcel says and Klaus looks at him with wide eyes along with Hayley and the whole family.

"Why haven't I been informed about this?" Klaus asks Marcel with a shocked expression who was looking down, Hope tenses a little at the mention of one of their biggest enemies looking for her mother.

"They did call you but you were kind of out of reach so they informed me, I was going to check before coming here this weekend, but Elijah brought us here and I didn't get the chance," Marcel says and Klaus sighs.

"Go and bring Aurora to me, alive," Klaus says and Marcel nods, the whole family looks at Marcel "I will come with you," Rebekah says but Klaus shakes his head "This is not your fight, Rebekah," Klaus says and Rebekah looks at him shocked.

"Aurora is dangerous and we don't know who is backing her," Klaus explains "Everyone will stay here while Marcel will be going after Aurora, and Bonnie and I will head over to kill the nazis," Klaus says and everyone nods.

"Where will we keep Aurora?" Caroline asks and Klaus looks at the blonde before pointing towards the woods behind the house "Our holding cells, Mia will bind the room after capturing her, no one goes near her till I get back," Klaus says and Mia and Marcel nod at him.

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o