ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ-𝟙𝟝

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Klaus POV:

Klaus walked out of his bathroom only in his sweats to see Mia lying on his bed typing away on her phone, he raises his eyebrow at her before going into his closet to grab a maroon henley before coming back in the room.

He also goes and sits beside her on his bed and Mia finally put away her phone, she looks at him before sighing "Why would you do something like that?" Mia asks Klaus who gives her a small smile "I can't let her get killed," Klaus tells her truthfully and Mia smiles.

"You risked everything and went to New Orleans just to protect someone who betrayed you in the worst way possible," Mia says and Klaus nods as he looks at the photo on his bedside table, he picks it up and shows it to Mia.

It was a collage of the photo they took at the safe house, the one with Klaus and Marcel holding both Hope and Aiden, the one where Hope and Aiden are kissing Klaus's cheek, the one from the Mikaelson ball that happened in Mystic Falls, while the last was from first Christmas they all spent together, both Bonnie and Caroline were in it too.

Klaus looks at the photo and Mia smiles at it too "I can't let any of these people die, I don't know what I am capable of doing if I lose any of them," Klaus says and Mia smiles at him before leaning in and kissing his cheek.

"Any girl would be lucky to have a man like you, she is just blind that she can't just see the truth behind both of you, you guys were born for each other for each other," Mia says and Klaus smiles "As lovely as this story sounds it's never possible for the two of to get together," Klaus says but Mia shakes her head and a plan starts forming in her head.

I will bring the love you deserve to you, no matter what I have to do for that

They both were staring at the photo when they hear knocking on the door, they think it's the kids and let the person in but Hayley walks in, female hybrid looks at the two sitting beside each other on Klaus's bed and a surge of jealously flow through her body at the sight of two.

"Uh- Aiden told me to call you for breakfast, only the four of us are left for breakfast," Hayley says and Klaus looks at her confused while Mia questions "What about others?" Mia asks the hybrid after seeing the jealousy in her eyes.

"Others already had theirs while we were getting ready," Hayley calmly replies to her, Klaus nods and puts the photo back in its place before he gets up from the bed and so does Mia, Hayley leaves the room with Klaus and Mia following her and the three-step in the dining room.

Hope and Aiden look up at the three who just walked and Mia goes and kisses both their heads before hugging them tightly "I can't tell you how much I missed you both," Mia says and both kids laugh "We missed you too Mia," both Hope and Aiden say together.

"Where is everyone else?" Klaus asks them and Hope shakes her head "No idea," she says and Klaus looks at Aiden "They are all somewhere in the house, they are just looking around," Aiden says and he nods before they start with their breakfast.

"I have brought some presents for you two, so when do you wanna open them?" Mia asks the kids who grin at her while eating "After breakfast in our room," Aiden says and Hope nods her head eagerly.

"Okay, but Hope, Aiden, I have a complaint to guys," Mia says and this catches Klaus and Hayley's attention, Klaus had never heard her say these words Mia never had any complaints with the kids.

"You have a complaint? With the kids?" Klaus asks her and Mia gives him a blank stare "What complaint do you have with us?" Hope asks Mia who smiles at the two kids "It's not a complaint more like a request or suggestion," Mia says and sits between the twin and holds both their hands.

"Why don't you try and get along with the Saltzman girls?" Mia asks the two who just look down without saying anything while Klaus tries to intervene but Mia stops him "It's between me and the kids, no one gets the right to speak in between," Mia sternly says and Klaus nods as he sits back in his seat.

Hayley looks at Klaus with confusion at how can he be so calm and let someone else question his kids "I heard what they did, and I am not saying that either of you has to forgive them but the least you can do is be nice," Mia says and Hope shakes her head.

"They both hate us, and they have always seen us as their competition," Hope says and MIa nods "I know but don't you think that you are their competition, and you both love Care, don't you think it would be easy for her if you know you four would be enemies anymore," Mia says and Aiden and Hope both stare at each other before nodding.

"Fine we'll try but if they try something, I am not backing down this time, and I am not a Marshall anymore, we will be going to school as Mikaelsons, deal?" Hope asks Mia and Klaus while AIden just smirks, Mia rolls her eyes while Klaus also has a smirk on his face.

"Fine, deal," Klaus says and Mia nods before both Hope and Aiden kiss her cheek and run off to their room to see the presents, Mia follows them too while Hayley and Klaus are left in the room alone.

Hayley looks at Klaus before asking the question that's been bugging her the whole time "So this Mia and you are like together?" Hayley asks Klaus who takes a moment to understand what she meant before laughing.

"We are not together, but we are closer than others because she used to live here sometimes to help with the kids before Hope and Aiden started attending the boarding school," Klaus says and Hayley nods "She is like their mother or-" Before Hayley could finish the sentence Klaus glares at her.

"I am not like you, I won't ever let my daughter call someone else her mother when I know you love her and you're out there," Klaus says and gets up from his place, he moves towards the door and a guilty look comes on Hayley's face.

"Mia helped me a lot in taking care of the kids but I raised them and I made sure they knew their birth parents no matter what," Klaus says, Hayley tries to say something but he leaves the room before she gets the chance to speak. 

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o