ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ-𝟟

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Klaus looks at everyone after hanging up the phone, then he looks at Hope and Aiden "Why don't you two go and get ready for our training?" Klaus asks and the twins groan "How much I did not miss this?" Aiden says under his breath as he helps Hope up.

"Fine but if you're not ready by the time we come down, there's no training for today," Hope says and looks at her father with a 'no argument' look but Klaus just stares back at her with the same look.

"I think you forget sometimes that I am your father, off you two," Klaus tells them and the twins head back towards the house with their heads hanging low.

After making sure that the kids were inside Klaus looks at Bonnie who nods and puts a spell around them so that no one hears their conversation after the spell is done Marcel is the first one to speak.

"They already know about how we found Aiden and what was the reason you three had to leave and some more about it, you should just tell them about the remaining enemies, they don't deserve to know all the other things," Marcel looks at Klaus who raises his eyebrow "And how do they know that?" Klaus asks and looks at Marcel, Bonnie, and Caroline.

"We had nothing to do with it," Caroline says and Bonnie nods but Marcel sighs, "I told them, I thought if I could just tell them some part of the truth they would bring you back and Hope and Aiden will finally stop," Marcel says and Klaus looks even more confused.

"What do you mean by stop?" Klaus asks, but the three just shakes their head "Aiden took off his pendant and set a curtain on fire on our floor," Caroline says and Klaus looks down "What am I supposed to do with them, if this goes on, they might lose control one day," Klaus says and everyone looks tensed.

"You all already know the past now let me tell you about the enemies left," Klaus says and his family looks at him with interested looks along with Hayley but Jackson had no interest in this.

 "Aya, Aurora, and the Strix are left," Klaus says and Marcel nods, "the nazi vampires are left," Caroline adds, "A few werewolves are left too I guess," Bonnie says and looks at Marcel "No I think I killed them all," Marcel says and Jackson cuts them off.

"You are killing your own kind now, what a shocker," Jackson looks at Klaus with disgust but Klaus chooses to ignore him "Who are you again?" Caroline asks him confused look but just rolls her eyes at him.

"and the main one, the Hollow," Klaus says and everyone looks at him because of his stressed look "What do you know about the Hollow?" Vincent asks Klaus who looks at the witch but keeps quiet "More than any of you" Marcel tells Vincent who shuts up.

"So Aya, Aurora, the Strix vampires, the nazi vampires, and the hollow, these are the enemies we are left to kill and then we'll come back but not before that, you all can leave now," Klaus tells them, and stands up from his place and starts to leave but Hayley stops him.

"I am not leaving without my daughter," Hayley shouts at him but Klaus doesn't stop or turn back so Hayley vamps in front of him and pushes him to a tree back and flashes her hybrid eyes at him but Klaus simply looks at her, not showing any emotions.

"I am not leaving without MY DAUGHTER, I am taking her back with me," Hayley shouts at Klaus again but he keeps his cool and in a swift movement, he has her pinned to the same tree as he stands in front of her.

"You think I am a fool to leave you alone with my daughter, who knows what you might do this time," Klaus scoffs at her and pushes her towards Jackson and his family "You may be her mother and that's the only reason I am keeping you and your useless husband alive," Klaus says and shows his hybrid face to everyone.

"DAD! WE'RE HERE" Hope and Aiden yell from their training spot and Klaus's face goes back to normal "You're all welcome to stay here for as long as you want and I don't care what you all do or want but if any of you try and come between my kids and me, I'll kill you all myself," Klaus threatens them and leaves.

"We don't want your help, we've been on our own for quite some time now so if you stay here please keep your distance from our family matters because in this house family is not who we share blood with it's who we love and trust and you all are not a part of it, not yet," Marcel tells them and leaves along with Caroline and Bonnie following him.

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o