Chapter 5 - October 24, 2016

Borrowing clothes from Natasha proved to be a terrible idea.

For one, she was half a foot shorter than me. Plus she was much fitter.

For two, her outfits tended to consist of tight clothes during workouts,

These things added up to a pair of bike shorts that did their best to cut off the blood flow in my legs and a shirt that stopped at my belly button, leaving the bottom of my clearly ab-free stomach on display.

Silver lining was that my ass looked great and my tits seemed two sizes larger.

"Natasha, I can't wear this." I called out to her from the bathroom, my nose wrinkling as I looked at myself in the mirror. "I'd rather wear the clothes I had on before."

"What's the problem?" 

"Well unless this was your way of nudging me towards a very specific career path" I started, pulling open the door and walking out.

"I'm sure Stark would appreciate it" a familiar accented voice commented and I felt my face flush.

"What are you doing here?" I hissed, tugging the shirt to cover my stomach while using my other hand to pull down the shorts that left very little to the imagination.

Wanda hummed and flicked her hand, a stack of clothes flying over to me. "I figured you might need to borrow some clothes if we were training."

I blinked. "We?"

"Yes, we. Nat, you, and me."

I let the words process and I spun to Natasha. "You invited her?" I whined, my bottom lip sticking out.

"I did, now go change before Stark hires you for his bachelor party" Natasha said, waving a hand at me as Wanda started laughing.

"But why invite her."

"If you want to stay in those clothes while training I'm sure the men would enjoy the view" Wanda said snarkily and I growled, snatching the clothes out of the red mist and slamming the bathroom door closed behind me.

Getting out of Natasha's clothes turned into a comedic performance worthy of movie theaters; with me spinning and flopping around as I tried to pry the material off of me.

"Bad news, I may live in these clothes now" I shouted, slight panic in my voice. The shirt was stuck over my head, the room fuzzy through the black material.

"This is kind of pathetic" Natasha laughed as her outline came into view.

"Just help" I begged, thrashing around.

After laughing for another minute she complied, assisting me. It took another couple minutes but finally I was granted freedom with the help of some scissors and a number of threats from Natasha, who swore she would cut my arm off unless I kept still. I wasn't sure if it was possible to maim someone with a pair of fabric scissors but the woman was terrifying and i had no desire to find out.

I slipped into the clothes Wanda had lent me, breathing out heavily in relief at the prospect of being able to breathe.

The deep green tank top clung to my skin and the shorts were shorter than anything I would have picked out, but all in all this outfit was an immense improvement over the previous.

I gathered my hair in a hand and hooked my teeth on the band around my wrist, dragging it into my hand to tie off the ponytail. I examined myself in the mirror before nodding in approval and heading out of the bathroom.

"I didn't think they would fit that well" Wanda admitted, her eyes fluttering over me as I approached the two where they sat on Natasha's bed.

"I feel like I should be offended by that" I frowned, looking down at myself. "I used to borrow clothes from my Wanda all the time."

"As entertaining as I'm sure this will get, it's time to get you in shape." Natasha interrupted.

"I'm enough in shape" I protested, following the redhead out.

"Sure you are" Wanda hummed and I scowled at her.

If this was the Wanda in this world, the faster I went home the better.

Although, it's not like my Wanda even wanted me back in my world. If anything, my disappearance was probably a relief for her. If she even knew yet.

I shook off the thoughts and breathed in deeply. Once I got back I'd apologize and we could fix things.

"So, what kind of training are we doing?" I asked as we left the elevator, Natasha being the line leader and me being the caboose.

Like kindergarten.

"I'm going to teach you hand-to-hand combat and self defense" Natasha started only for Wanda to chime in.

"I am here to help figure out what abilities you have."

"Ah, because you're a wizard" I hummed and she peeked over her shoulder, a scowl on her face.

"No, because you got your powers from "the hex", as your friend called it."

"Right, you decided to frolic around in my memories" I growled, my eyes narrowing at the woman.

"I did not-"

"Alright, children, you'll have time to fight later. You're with me first" Natasha said, diffusing the oncoming argument and directing the last comment at me.

"Right" I sighed, rolling my shoulders and heading after her onto a large mat. "Can you go easy on me?"

"That's not how you learn" the former assassin grinned and I felt apprehension prickle in me.

"Lovely. At least leave me in enough pieces to fix."

"I'll try."

I sighed and copied Natasha's stance. "Is it too late to take that nap?"