Part 1 : Past

9 years ago when bts are 16 - 21 age

Namjoon is driving the car and jin is sitting in his beside jhope and suga sitting in back sit. They are going peacefully then suddenly someone hit by their car
Namjoon stop the car jin,namjoon,suga,jhope went to see what happened then they see two peoples are dead and a 10 years old little girl crying in front of them.
Their eyes got Widdened when they see this view they are very scared and shocked.
Jin took that little girl in his arm while wiping her tears and asking Namjoon.

Can we took her in our home her parents are dead just because of us and now who will care for her she is so small she can't able to care herself . She is an orphan now just like us Pls Namjoon. Jin asked to Namjoon

But what if she said she don't want to go. Namjoon said to jin

Baby do you want to go with us . Jin asked that little girl while wiping her tears because she is continuously crying.

She didn't answer him and crying again and again.

Jhope took her from jin's arm to his arm and asked while making her happy by her crack head ness.

Tell me baby do you want to go with us and pls don't cry. Jhope asked to that girl.

She nodded in yes.

That's my strong girl. Jhope said to that girl.

Then everyone sat in car and went to home.

As soon as they reach home jimin, taehyung and jungkook went to them.

Then they see a cute girl walking slowly in their home and her eyes are red because of crying.

Who is she. Three maknae asked to Namjoon shockingly and worried .

Then Namjoon tell the whole story to them

Then jungkook took her in his arms and said.

Hey cute baby you are strong girl right now you are going to live with us are you happy . Jungkook asked to that little girl. She nodded are head in yes while smile and looking at him.

Then taehyung took her from jungkook's arms to his arms and asked.

Aww you are so cute do you know you are looking like an angel what's your name baby. Taehyung asked to that little girl.

My name is yn. She is saying while laughing and shying.

Then jimin took her in his arms from taehyung's arms.

Don't be sad ok yn your name is so cute like you we will take care of you ok. Jimin said to yn.

Hey you three idiots did you all asked her " what do you want to eat ". She is crying and tired did you all see. Suga said to three maknaes.

Then suga immediately went to her and took her in his arms and asked baby do you want to eat something tell dear I have a chief who cooks delicious food in this house and if  he doesn't make good food for you then I'll throw him in garbage. Suga said this to yn for making her laugh he is laughing too while staring and jin.

Then jin comes to yn and sitting in front of yn with his knees and asked I'm that chief yn tell me what do you want to eat. Jin asked yn lovingly.

I want to eat burger, pizza, noodles and pasta. Yn said to Jin

He start laughing and said oh yn ok my baby I can make for you.

Then jungkook immediately said with cute pout but Jin hyung you didn't make for me when I asked you you said " It's a bad food which if I eat then I will get sick " And now you are making for her.

Suga said to jungkook Hey you idiot can't you see she is a princess of this house now in this house we will do what she wants got it and Jin you go and cook.

* After sometime they eat food after eating *

Now where will yn sleep. Jin said

I can't sleep alone I'm scared when I sleep alone. Yn immediately said to Jin.

Jin started laughing at looking at her and about to say but then suddenly.

taehyung comes and hugs her and said don't worry yn you can sleep with me.

Ok yn said while smiling and looking at him .

And then everyone went to sleep.