Part 9

* In hospital *

Jungkook is yn safe Namjoon said to jungkook in worry. He also come back with everyone except taehyung.

Doctor is checking her jungkook said while crying.

Oh don't worry she will be fine Namjoon said to comfort them.

Jungkook and jimin when we four are can't able to find yn so we went to our house in this hope that yn was come back but she didn't then we get a letter of yn Namjoon said to them with teary eyes.

Letter....jimin said.

What was written on that jungkook asked him.

I can't tell you can read Namjoon said to them both with teary eyes.

They both started reading the letter.
___________________________________________

" Namjoon oppa thanks for teaching me everything just because of you I'm able to be a topper.

Jin oppa I'll miss your tasty food in heaven you are the best chief in this whole world.

Suga oppa increase your sleeping time so you'll stay healthy.

Jhope oppa I'll miss your sunshine smile thanks for always caring me.

Jimin oppa sorry for always teasing you for your short hight.

Jungkook oppa sorry for stealing your banana milk now don't worry no one will steal your banana milk because your this thief is going to heaven to her parents.

Taehyung oppa sorry for being a burden on you you was right that i have to die now look I'm going to die now don't worry but oppa your little tiger was angry with you too you did very wrong with me you tried to rape me how can you did this I'm your sister oppa oh..sorry i forgot that i'm not anyones sister I'm just a burden on you all.

Sorry for being always burden on you oppas sorry your princess is tired now.

Bye oppa...

                                       Your princess
                                                 YN.....             "
___________________________________________

They both started crying to read that letter they all are also crying to see them but suddenly a thud sounds come from their back they turned back to see and they got shocked to see that they saw taehyung was sitting kneeling down while crying hard.

TAEHYUNG....Namjoon said shockingly and angrily wents to him.

How dare you to say this all to her Namjoon said while forcefully making him stand by jerking his shirt's collar and slapped him hard.

First of all how dare you tried to rape with her haan...jungkook angrily said and punched him hard that he fell on the ground.

you bstrd did you sold your all shame to someone how can you do that taehyung...jin said and slapped him hard.

A brother never behave like this with her sister understand..jhope angrily said and slapped him hard.

You are a shame on being a brother taehyung....jimin angrily said and punched him hard.

Did I told you to stop beat me pls I deserve this I did very wrong with yn that she have to die I'm a shame on being a brother i don't deserve to being a brother taehyung said while crying out loud and sitting on the floor by his kneels fold.

You are right you deserve this mthrfckr...suga angrily said and continuously beating his face.

Now stop suga one punch is enough from us he is regretting now and anyways if you beat him that doesn't mean that yn will forgot everything jhope stops in worry because blood was flowing from taehyung's nose.

No hyung pls don't stop him he is doing right I deserve this what this I have to go and die somewhere taehyung said while crying out loud and holds a knife from the table in which doctor's knifes injections etc are in. He tries to cut his hand.

Are you mad if you also tried to attempt suicide then I'll kill you if the solution is doing suicide then let's go and kill ourselves bstrd...Namjoon said and snatched that knife from taehyung's hand.

Then what can i do hyung i did very wrong I didn't did in Intentionally I was just angry because my mission was failed and her principle also insults me I was too drunk that time that I don't even know what I did but still I'm feeling very bad....taehyung said while crying out loud.

Now we can't change this just forgot about this and start from new jin said to him while calming him.

Who is with yn...doctor asks them while coming out from room.

We are here doctor Namjoon immediately said.

Doctor how is yn is she good taehyung immediately asks him while crying in worry.

Not really she is not fine yet she is in critical condition doctor said to them.

Whatt...pls doctor make her well pls I'm begging you taehyung said while crying out loud.

Listen sir pls calm down first go and get blood type from somewhere she has lost her blood in huge amount and that blood group was also not available in our blood bank so pls go and get fast as you can because her condition is very critical doctor said to them.

Whatt....all of then said shockingly.

Don't worry doctor I'll go taehyung said.

Taehyung don't worry we will see you don't need to go you take some rest you are not in good condition and raining outside too jhope said to him.

No hyung this all just happen because of me yn was suffering just because of me now I have to go taehyung said and went from there.

He was finding that blood group in every blood bank while running in rain then he finally got that blood type and quickly went to hospital and gives that blood to doctor.

After checking yn doctor comes out from room.

Doctor is she ok...jungkook immediately asked him in worry.

She is now ok...doctor said to them.

Thank god thank you so much doctor Namjoon said in happiness.

Doctor can we meet her jimin asked to him.

No she is sleeping now and it's also late night so only one can meet her and stay here doctor said to them.

Ok so you all go to home the rain was also stop i'll stay here Namjoon said to them.

No hyung I'll stay here this all just happen because of me so I'll stay here taehyung said to them.

But taeh....suga said but taehyung cuts his words.

I don't listen to anyone just I'll stay here means stay here taehyung said to them.

Ok then take care jin said.

Then all left from there except taehyung.