Part 2 : Her bad dream

Taehyung taking yn in his arms and going upstairs to his room. Taehyung put her gently in the bed and slept with her. And in middle of the night yn started crying loudly.
So taehyung immediately gets up in worries and saw yn crying.

What happened yn why are you crying. Taehyung asking her in worries.

She didn't answered him and crying continuously.

Then taehyung hugs her tightly and asks lovingly yn tell me baby why are you crying hn did you saw a bad dream tell me.

Then yn says I saw a dream of my parents I saw again how they are dead in front of my eyes. She started crying again.

Taehyung immediately hugs her tightly and says while wiping her tears Don't cry my baby I'm with you.

Then all members also appears here and asked in worried what happened why she is crying.

Then taehyung tells them the whole story.

Then everyone comes to yn and immediately hugs her tightly and says Don't cry baby it was just a dream now forgot this and sleep ok dear.

I can't breathe leave me Yn said in pain.

Oh sorry yn are you ok all members said in worried.

Yeah I'm ok now yn said while smiling and looking at them. Everyone smiling too

And if taehyung making you cry then tell me ok yn suga said to yn while looking at taehyung. She nodded her head in yes while laughing and looking at taehyung.

Hyung do you think I can make her cry taehyung said to suga.

Maybe who knows suga said while laughing.

Everyone is laughing and then everyone kissed in her forehead and said sleep well ok and if you saw a bad dream again then tell us we will fight with your bad dream.

And yn remember if he will make you cry then tell me I will kick him very badly because if someone make my princess cry then i'll never forgive him. Suga said while laughing.

Hyungggg pls go now taehyung said to suga while laughing little.

Then everyone went to sleep.

Now let's sleep my dear princess yn taehyung said to yn while chuckling.

Ok yn said to taehyung while laughing little and looking at him.

Then they both asleep

* In the morning 9:30 am *

Taehyung opened his eyes and saw yn sleeping while hugging him. He kept looking at her admiring her beauty.

Tae's pov
Omg what a beauty she is just 10 years old and looking fucking hot what happens when she grows up how can i control myself that time.

Then yn also opened her eyes and saw taehyung was looking at her.

Good morning yn taehyung said to yn lovingly while smiling looking at her.

Good morning yn also said to taehyung while smiling looking at him.

Then they both gets up and after taking bath they both went to downstairs at dining table for breakfast.

Everyone is waiting for them and when they come they are shocked after seeing yn. Because she is wearing tae's tshirt

Why are you all laughing at me am I looking bad in this. Yn asked with cute pout.

No yn you are looking cute we are just shocked jhope said to yn.

Who gave you this t-shirt Namjoon asked to yn.

She is pointing at taehyung.

Wait what why are you all looking at me she didn't not have any dress to change so that's why I gave her my t-shirt what's wrong with this taehyung said in shocking face.

Oh we are just asking Namjoon said to taehyung.

Don't worry yn we will give you so manu new cloths ok baby jimin said to yn lovingly.

Princess did he makes you cry suga said while laughing little.

No yn said while laughing.

Everyone is laughing out loud.

Hyung pls stop this now taehyung said to suga.

Ok ok suga said to taehyung while laughing out loud.

Then jungkook make her sit in his lap and then he said to her are you sleep well yn.

Yes yn said to jungkook.

Then jhope immediately said hey we didn't even tell her what she will call us.

Yeah you are right everyone said.

Let's ask her what she want to call us jin said.

What you want to call us yn jungkook asked to yn.

Yn saying there name while pointing at them.

World wide handsome to jin.
Intelligent to Namjoon.
Savage meow to suga.
Sunshine to jhope.
Tiger to taehyung.
Strong bunny to jungkook.
Shorty to jimin.

Everyone started laughing out loud and said good yn.

She is also laughing.

Then everyone start eating the breakfast while laughing.