Part 16

Yn's pov
It was night 7:30pm and I'm going to do as yeona said to me to check they all loves me Or not I was just wearing a black crop top with a leather red jacket and a black short skirt I opened the gate of my house and saw them they all are sitting on the sofa in living room and watching TV i went straight to them.

Oh yn you came Namjoon said her while smiling.

But you came late today what happened jin asked to her but she didn't said anything.

And you are looking very different and your behaviour is also different what happened with you taehyung said to her.

But she again didn't said anything and smiling.

She removes her jacket and throws on the ground and sits on taehyung's lap while crossing her both legs around his waist.

Everyone are also shocked to see her this behaviour. They all are looking at both of them.

Y..yn...wh..what...are...you...doing...
Taehyung said shockingly his eyes got widened because of her this behaviour he gulped in fear his heart was beating very fast.

Shhh....yn said while smirking and stops him while placing her finger on his lips.

Let me do what I'm doing yn said while smirking and sniffing his neck while taehyung's member was stands due to her these actions he was sweating hard and gluping in fear he was became a statue now he is not saying anything in shock.

Close your eyes jungkook kids don't see this all jimin said shockingly while closing jungkook's eyes with his hands.

Now i'm not a small child, now I am capable enough to make any girl pregnant and my c0¢k is enough to make any girl scream my c0¢k is bigger than yours huh...jungkook teasingly said while smirking and removing jimin's hands from his eyes.

Oh wanna see mine jimin teasingly said to him while smirking.

No I'm not interested jungkook said and watching taehyung and yn with his shockingly doe eyes.

Can you both stop teasing each other about your c0¢k mine is bigger than you both suga said to jimin and jungkook while smirking.

Oh really hyung then let's see show us jungkook teasingly asked to suga while smirking.

Can you three stop arguing in your stupid thing can't you see what's happening here jhope yelled at three.

Yn what the hell are you doing and what happened with you you are behaving strange are you drunk Namjoon said to yn shockingly while she was continuously kissing taehyung.

Then she gets off from taehyung's lap and stands up she can't able to stand properly because she was actually drunk very badly that she lost her sense that she forgot with whom she was doing all this.

I love you all yn said to them with her half open eyes and moving here and there because she can't able to stand properly due to intoxication.

Whatt....?? Everyone said shockingly they can't believe in their ears.

Yes I love you all I want to spend a night with you all yn said.

Everyone are just speechless they are stunned there eyes got wide they all are looking at yn and listening to her talks.

You are taking care of me from 8 years we don't have any blood relation but still I'm wondering that I'm loving you but how you didn't loving me even we are staying together from 8 years but still you didn't loved me how..?why..??yn said to them while pouting and moving here and there.

I'm here dying for your love and touch but you you only love me in a sister way why yn said in crying voice.

You have big c0¢ks right and you can make any girl scream right then why are you not using your c0¢ks for me come tear my pu$$y I'm yearning for that Pls...yn said in crying voice while moving here and there in intoxication to them three who are talking about their c0¢k.

I really love you pls love me yn said while making a cute pout and about to fall but jungkook saves her she is resting her head on jungkook's hard chest.

Atleast you listen to me pls fu¢k me pls yn said to jungkook in crying voice with her half open eyes.

Yn...now you are not in your sense we will talk tomorrow ok let's go and sleep ok jungkook said to her while holding her.

No I'll talk tonight yn said while jerking him and leaves him but she was still not in her sense to stand properly she kept moving here and there.

Jungkook was scared if she falls on the ground that's why he holds her and forcefully drags her to her room.

Everyone also went from living room to their room except Namjoon and taehyung Namjoon was also about to leave but then he saw taehyung who was still sitting on the sofa like a statue with shocked face.

What happened with you now Namjoon asked him.

Nothing just i'm still thinking it's a dream...taehyung said in shock face.

Then kept thinking bye I'm going Namjoon said and left from there. After sometimes taehyung also left from there.

Yn's plan is not work as she thought because due to intoxication of alcohol she did this accidentally but still she doesn't have any idea that what she did just because of her there are seven mans are dying with there standing members she left a lusty fire burning inside them now they have to suffer with there lusty fire.